Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VANDALISTIKO

tony danza

a couple days ago i came across an article in "while you were sleeping" and it had a tribute to the late great tony danza, why is he great you ask? I grew up watching this cat on who's the boss, and all those other phat ass shows back in the day ( he wasnt on em but they were phat when i was young) , full house, saved by the bell, mr. belvedere etc.. etc.. so this was just to let you know that one of the greats of sitcom comedy has passed, in the last piece i did i put a TONY DANZA R.I.P as a reminder to all

TONY DANZA R.I.P 2001

....i dont think he is dead...atleast his website fan clubs dont say that...yes TD has fan websites, and yes thats a 's' as in plural, ie...'danza bonanza'...someone hold me, the world just got scarier....r

i saw that article too... but i haven't heard anything else about it, so i dont think its true

that's just WYWS wasting more pages with fratboy bullshit instead of graf. not true.

anyhow, Danza hasn't been the same since i found out that he's played characters NOT named Tony. i really wanted to believe that he's so stupid he can't be anyone whose name isn't "Tony".

"ahhhngelllahh...."

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

sadly though... the cat who played mr belvedere died not more than a month ago... rip mr belvedere!

yeah TD is still alive,DAMN. But that guy from Mr Belvedere is dead like bigmetalcircus said. I used to love that show back in the day I used to get up early on Saturdays watch Pee Wee's Playhouse,Mr Belvedere, and The Munsters.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

True story-

I used to watch Mr. Belvedere and then I had a nightmare about him. For some reason I now get a creepy feeling about that whole show and that guy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this