Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KaBar2

"Second Graffitti Suspect Arrested"

Houston Chronicle 10/03/03

A Magnolia man arrested Thursday is a member of a graffiti ring believed to have vandalized about 30 highway signs throughout Houston, causing about $100,000 damage, police said.

An off-duty Houston officer said he saw Keith Hayes, 21, and another man using spray paint to deface an exit sign on Texas 288 on Sept. 18, and he noted their vehicle's license plate number.

Police said they traced the number to Dayton resident Adam Berry, 23, who was arrested Sept. 25. Evidence gathered at his home led to the arrest of Hayes, police said.

Berry and Hayes were charged with felony graffiti, police said. Each posted bail. Officers are looking for a third person.

graffiti ring?

how fucking close to the sign did they park?

felony graffiti? ouch.

I feel so much safer now that this horrible criminal element has been removed from the streets of Houston. :rolleyes:

... he noted thier license plate number?

first off- what are they doing parking right next to where they are painting.

second- why did he only note the number instead of pulling over and arresting them on the spot.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

second- why did he only note the number instead of pulling over and arresting them on the spot.

donuts man...donuts.

They say that "fortune favors the bold," and no doubt audacity wins battles. But stupidity doesn't. These guys apparently got a little too comfortable and apparently don't believe in the "be sneaky when you are breaking the law" model. Read, and heed their errors.

be sneaky while upholding the law!

If I was a cop I'd wait in hiding untill they were almost done,

then pop out with my gun draw and force them to write 'jail bitch'

over their freshly finished pieces. Then bust them and leave the

dissed pieces to run.

good thing I'm not a sadistic cop.

:five-o:

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

finally, someone is doing something to get rid of these hoodlums!

Dually noted....Damn Hoodlums.....

believed to have vandalized about 30 highway signs throughout Houston, causing about $100,000 damage

If the city of Houston really paid $100,000 for 30 highway signs, they've got much bigger problems than graffiti.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

If the city of Houston really paid $100,000 for 30 highway signs, they've got much bigger problems than graffiti.

they always over estimate..

but they are also taking into account the labor that goes into cleaning the signs.. the cost of the chemicals to clean the signs.. the gas to drive the car from canada to houston to clean the sign.. etc.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

they always over estimate..

but they are also taking into account the labor that goes into cleaning the signs.. the cost of the chemicals to clean the signs.. the gas to drive the car from canada to houston to clean the sign.. etc.

that last line was my favorite....and most likely true...

i feel sorry for those guys...how could they not spot a cop watching them, though? was he in the woods inspecting his confiscations of illegal substances?

they probably...

pulled their car off the side of the highway and walked a few feet to the sign and bombed it. I've done it and admit it's a major risk, but to get up alot that's what it takes. Sometimes walking along an interstate can be just as risky. Then as they're painting with cars probably zooming past one happened to be a copper who pulled over, saw the car and jotted down the number.

Re: they probably...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

pulled their car off the side of the highway and walked a few feet to the sign and bombed it. I've done it and admit it's a major risk, but to get up alot that's what it takes. Sometimes walking along an interstate can be just as risky. Then as they're painting with cars probably zooming past one happened to be a copper who pulled over, saw the car and jotted down the number.

fuck a license plate

Originally posted by Glik0

Well it was illegal, so we know Tease is safe.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............disssssssssssssssssssss

Guest ctrl+alt+del

sounds like a stupid thing to do. if your gonna try to be the pimp shit youd better be ready to spend some time.

Originally posted by Glik0

Well it was illegal, so we know Tease is safe.

best comment.

:lol: :lol:

DTS???? man those guys shoulda known better and to answer your redundant questions kids the clip said AN OFF DUTY OFFICER!!!!!

So yeah it dont matter whether or not they parked two miles or right next to the sign, that fool followed them.

thats why i make sure no one is around if if someone sees me i take a longer route to get back to the ride.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this