T.G.I.F.... October 03

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fridays are really great, i woke up forgetting it was today, so i ate a handful of klonopins and now just waiting to go to school.... then work, then to get my check cashed, then to probably perhaps to get some takeout of some sort and then back to work to revealing in the fact that i'll be doing nothing but sitting around for the next eight hours pretty much doing some to very little work within that time... then off to who knows where.

i heart fridays.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've seen the trailer and it looks smart and funny as fuck. I dunno if its released in the states...i'll keep you people posted though.

Friday

• Girl comes into town
  • Dinner at favorite Chinese Buffet
  • Gallery show of some serious local talent
  • Hopefully said event will turn into a bad ass party
  • Continue drinking

Saturday

• Hit the flea markets
  • Go for bike ride
  • Surprise party for friend
  • Leave party to promote one of my events
  • Go back to party
  • Start pub crawling

Sunday

• Drive to friends house
  • Switch out new rims and wheels and trash old ones
  • Start drinking
  • And eating
  • Watch football
  • Continue drinking
  • Go home and take nap
  • Go to movie

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Secretary kills faces everywhere.

The weekend caught up to me with no plans. I just came back from installing an air conditioner in dad's office, had a beer with him, and am gonna try to set plans in motion for some beachstyles, ice cooler with a case of Coronas, and a boombox with some sweet, sweet salsa.

Don't know what's gonna happen tonight, if the last few weeks are any indication we'll probably end up getting smashed at assorted bars, ending up at my house, waking up my parents with firecrackers, and staying up till 7 am smoking out of a ghetto-ass bong fashioned from a plastic yard drinking container. I may not want to do this because either tomorrow or Sunday I have to go do further repairs at dad's office, and hangovers suck for that kind of activity. Or ANY kind of activity actually.

Yay.

Lets see...

Today:

Work til around 3

Go grab some food

Work til 7

Play with my new Digital SLR for a while

Go visit some friends

Drink a beer

Sleep

Sat:

Wake up with a horrible hangover, wondering how the one beer I was going to drink turned into 30.

Play with the camera some more

Eat some 3C-P

Help with parking at the music festival

Listen to the music

Go home

Sleep

Sun:

Sleep more

Originally posted by El Mamerro

beachstyles, ice cooler with a case of Coronas, and a boombox with some sweet, sweet salsa.

The PR vs. CDN battle is over.

You just put the final nail in the coffin.

I wish it was warm and beachy up here this weekend.

Damn low pressured cold front... it's like 10' below normal today.

:freeze:

friday

community service

get pretty

go eat at country club with rents

go to university campus to party with drunk college broads and get free beer

hopefully get laid

saturday

wakeup hung over

go see the longhorns play some third rate team

go to work at 5pm till 10pm

get off of work get pretty

go downtown with this craZy bitch cause its her 21st

and this broad that works at some pub wanted me to come see her

sunday??

work at 830 am motherfuckers hung over what what

go home after work sleep

work on short story

read molloy

what the fuck i went from listening to grade to listening to musiq soulchild ahahahahahahahahah

i need to get my daily dose of gorilla biscuits - new direction

im out LK sends love bitch hoes

Beachstyles happened much properly, minus the boombox (no batteries, no extra money left over from ice and beer to buy any). Took it easy tonight cause we might repeat tomorrow at 11 AM.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Tesseract

http://www.athinorama.gr/issues/1408/lmnts/Nees/1logo_s.jpg'>

1. GoodBye Lenin, german film that sounds dope

So i watched this last night, i recommend it to you all (INCLUDING browner just in case he suffers from insomnia or something:dazed: )

After that, i went to a beach party (its still summer here) which sucked bigtime...dudes did everything right, lots of drinks, awesome empty beach with fires, generator for the audio steez..but apparently when i reached the place there where 12 people max there...bleh, drink and out.

Then at 5:30am i went to the airport to have breakfast and checkout hot tourist girls...home at almost 7. Now i'm broke, hangover and its fuckin sunday...duh.

The Post-Weekend Report

So how did the weekend turn out?

Like you expected? Better? Worse?

The way it all went down...

Friday

• Umm... I cant really remember at the moment. I know I cashed a check and bought some MGD. Oh right... I met up with some pals getting off work late and then we went to this little smoky jazz club and watched some sax-o-mo-phone. It was raining hard so we just took it sleazy. and I bought a new toaster that can hold my bagels.

Saturday

• Woke up to a nicely toasted bagel! I did a bucket load of laundry and some shit chores I had to do around the house. Then I went and bought the base for my
Halloween Costume. At night I hooked up with the New 'girl of my dreams'. We met at a little pub, then went to some nutty hiphop night at a rolling stones theme bar that was filled with 'mo's. It was strange but fun, and then she slept over. :love:

Sunday

• Went for
dim sum with the dream girl. Then I went home and worked on the 'beer belt' for my costume. Sleepy sunday!

i had a cool family weekend. my parents and sister were in town, so had lots of free dinners and wine!! friday night we checked out a band, b-side players, at nice chill bar where i finally got the balls to get hot waitresses number, saturday watched football, drank beer, went to "the producers" musical starring jason alexanedar and martin short, good shit, sunday took my parents around downtown and the beaches and we snuck into a open house for the new dinsey hall designed by gehry and got some cool flicks (only day allowed to take inside pictures) before we got the boot. woke up at 5 this morning to take my sister to the airport.... work sucks!

http://www.disneyhall.com/images/project.jpg'>

^ nice!

There's a new gehry building poping up in my town

and we snuck into the construction site a few weeks ago.

I was thinking of climbing up to the top, but we heard a bunch

of footsteps and decided to bolt.

wikén

Relatively uneventful, in the best possible way.

Friday: As mentioned, beachstyles. Just me and a friend chillin' with beer and sun. Didn't go out at night,

Saturday: Repeat beachstyles performance, this time with 3 girls. Two were hot, one was busted to death, and wanted to get ass by any means necessary, which meant her seriously cramping styles all over the place. Afterwards hit a beach bar, had some food and drank till sundown, then went to one of the girl's apartments to chill in the complex pool. Pool was empty, being rebuilt. We chilled at the apartment instead for a while, until we ran out of beer and realized Ms. Bustyface was making shit impossible for everyone, so we said fuck it and left. In bed by midnight.

Sunday: Do absolutely nothing day. Laid in my back porch hammock all day, sipping some Barrilito (see RUM thread), smoking a Punch Rare Corojo, and reading Michael Crichton's latest novel, "Prey" (killer nanobots = dope). Went though 3/4 of the book until the sun came down, then watched the Jackass movie for the jillionth with some friends.

Friday

Better than expected. Went to artists open house, refilled wine cup in every house attended, saw some nice art, hung out with friends, got pretty damn drunk.

Saturday

Saw Jane Goodall speak, pretty inspiring. Went to awesome butterfly exhibit (you walk in a humid room with hundreds of flowers and butterflies. I saw butterflies having sex, sipping nectar and courtship dancing). Ate with mom, did laundry, looked at dirty magazines with boyfriend and tried to track down movie "Brianna loves Jenna" with no luck. Had good sex.

Sunday

Woke up to discovered my boyfriend's cat pissed all over my clean laundry. Went to parents house to do laundry again. Grocery shopping, baked pumpkin pie and banana bread (both came out excellent). Watched Royal Tenenbaums.

After a weekend of waking up nice and late, I really despise mondays for having to get up at 7. as for next weekend, i'm definitely goin to check out kill bill.