Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Propaganda

Few Works

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

New Shit

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000042.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000043.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000044.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000045.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000046.jpg'>

I haven't posting in while but this is most of my recent work. I have more but I have to get to the scanning which is pretty annoying and time consuming. I would have more maybe posted up by tommorow.

Shout Outs to Lesn, Lern, Eb, Prism, Rate 5, Taken, Redz, Zem and whoever I miss im sorry.

yo, wat up slyde, where have you been son? u gots stuff up in here that is hard for me to believe that u do kid, that stuff be hott. yo, onesecondple, try to IM me at oooentyooo@AOL.com. wanna talk to you kid. yo slyde, so have you talked to lern? email me, let me kno wats going on sonn. oNe

Originally posted by CrmeXprssion

yo, wat up slyde, where have you been son? u gots stuff up in here that is hard for me to believe that u do kid, that stuff be hott. yo, onesecondple, try to IM me at oooentyooo@AOL.com. wanna talk to you kid. yo slyde, so have you talked to lern? email me, let me kno wats going on sonn. oNe

i dont do much for emails, just im me if you get a chance, my sn is "pleesedontimme" or ask slyde, we talk

Originally posted by CrmeXprssion

yo, i just tried IMing you but u wouldnt write back. IM me at ooohypnotikooo , iight oNe

i was gone...

not trying to come out beefing but i know somebody in your crew writes lesn, and there was already a leson from springfield. yea i know people can write the same word blah blah blah but dude was from the same area. leson bombed with bsr which was a bombing crew mostly from the north end and forest park (faik, blame, korey, sincere and a few more heads.) actually it was the first crew i was ever put down with. not like it was king shit but we got up--we had a pretty good amount of throwups and tags and some pvta bus insides running for a while. i don't even mean to single your boy out--because mad kids in the area are writing a name that's either totally generic, or bitten off someone who already put in work. you know who you are. (rate? come on dude.)

kids have always done that shit in springfield. did you know half the bluf shit you probly saw flicks of isn't even the real bluf? it's some younger dude who said it was bluf on a comeback and it wasn't even the real dude. i'm just saying kids should put some thought into their names--do some research and don't front on somebody else's shit. what if i started writing symon in springfield? oh--i'm not biting i spell it with a y and he spelled it with an i. it's not like i'm pissed to the point where i'm gonna start ragging people's shit but god damn--do some research at least of YOUR OWN AREA and put some thought into it before you start writing generic and bitten names. slyde your sketches look like they're improving the more you practice. sorry about the negativity but i wanted to get that off my chest where the right people might hear it.

ummmmm. how far back are you talking bout? cus the LESN that paints wit us is on his 20's. the oldest writer we chill wit. he used to paint wit this cat MYNOR from CT. he had this names for years, so i dunno wat to tell you.

ENTYRone

ACE KREW

mynor from ct? do you mean mynor level5 from springfield? i know that leson and mynor from springfield know each other. this was maybe like 8 years ago. well if it's the same dude than sorry but i just assumed since most of your clique is much younger than us it was a young kid writing that. plus there's a post in this thread where someone says dude just changed his name to lesn to go with lern, so it makes it sound like it's a rookie who just started writing it. ah whatever. do your thing. if it's 2 different guys than let them have it out--sometimes i get all emotional over graf and get carried away.

yeah, wit level 5. thats him. and is the other way around, the kid changed it to lern to go wit lesn. he looks up to him. is all koo tho. oNe

ENTYRone

ACE KREW

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by JFKFC

not trying to come out beefing but i know somebody in your crew writes lesn, and there was already a leson from springfield. yea i know people can write the same word blah blah blah but dude was from the same area. leson bombed with bsr which was a bombing crew mostly from the north end and forest park (faik, blame, korey, sincere and a few more heads.) actually it was the first crew i was ever put down with. not like it was king shit but we got up--we had a pretty good amount of throwups and tags and some pvta bus insides running for a while. i don't even mean to single your boy out--because mad kids in the area are writing a name that's either totally generic, or bitten off someone who already put in work. you know who you are. (rate? come on dude.)

kids have always done that shit in springfield. did you know half the bluf shit you probly saw flicks of isn't even the real bluf? it's some younger dude who said it was bluf on a comeback and it wasn't even the real dude. i'm just saying kids should put some thought into their names--do some research and don't front on somebody else's shit. what if i started writing symon in springfield? oh--i'm not biting i spell it with a y and he spelled it with an i. it's not like i'm pissed to the point where i'm gonna start ragging people's shit but god damn--do some research at least of YOUR OWN AREA and put some thought into it before you start writing generic and bitten names. slyde your sketches look like they're improving the more you practice. sorry about the negativity but i wanted to get that off my chest where the right people might hear it.

Whoa I been away for too long. Just need a little break. First off. Welcome back ENTY. You better hit me up on mail or I will soon latter today to get things rolling you bastard. Second. Lesn you must be talking about is probably or most likely the same lesn. Yes he writes Leson but he shortens it with his new stuff. This dude must be be in his early 20's. He wrote back then with Pyro and them back in the day. He been writing on and off he told me. Other than that. Enty hit me back up. Yes I do all my own sketches not hard to believe if you put you mind to it. JFKFC, im willing to learn some more back history if you are willing to teach.

Guest Propaganda

Nice*

I like that bottom one alot dude. That is pretty sick simple. Now you gonna get me posting my flicks tommorow at class break. I have a few new sketches. I've been mostly working with stickers dude. Also I have some Phoenix flicks and little work of my own wihich I will prob be posting latter oin in the day. Im gonna hit you off in email. Yo JFKFC, where you at?

propaganda i answered your email. hit me back or let me know if you got the message. there's some info about me in the message but i'd rather keep it off this board cause i'm still pretty active. one more thing i forgot--did your boy lesn get up in diamond match at all?

wat up my nigga! ive been working on alot of simples, is easier to paint. after that, ill get into the hard difficult pieces. so wat RATE 5's brother writes? so yo, u ready to battle me? lol jk. but on the real, post some new work up, i wanna c.

ENTYRone

ACE KREW