Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Propaganda

Few Works

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah..thanx guys i jus wanted sum feedback....i jus wanted 2 see wah i can do other then simples...but yeah im working on da..

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by CrmeXprssion

yo slyde, wats up my nigga! i heard u all the way in...... Arizona? thats hott. yo, so this nigga NUTone changed his name to LERN? thats crazy, i tought he was here to stay. yo, e-mail me, wanna send you some sketches and stuff, just hit me up, oNe!

u got some nice new shiat, i like the one wit the lighter, and the magnum one, the one wit lern......... and wats good wit lesn?

just holla back at ur nigga, iight? oNe

YOO! How florida dude. The whole crew misses you man. Yea Nut changed it to Lern so he can team up with his partner Lesn. Dude my email is chocosquirrel@hotmail.com. Hit me up there dude. We will get things rolling.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

ummmm work on your letters more. You have good color ideas i guess.

Any Ideas for improvement dude. Im all ears.

yo im feeling the new shit u posted up...ive been doing a lot of blackbook work lately i need a scanner....i still write CEL...but ive been doing some CHASE and CHASER shit too....just fucking around with different letters......i've gotten a lot better since u last seen my work

keep rockin' SLYDE-:dazed:

Guest Propaganda

Kire means everything to me dude. She is my princess. :crazy: :love:

Im check my mail for your sketches dude. Cel thanx for the input dude. Stay up.

Originally posted by Fate2*88

Yeah everything Kise listed, and what Second said. Work on simples. I've seen about three different threads made in the past week started by beginners who jump to wildstyles. I'm not going to hate, because thats how mine started, but what you need to do is get your work on track Mustard.

Every beginner jumps to wild-style, I did it, I'm sure you did it, but that doesn't make it right. Wildstyle, young Must-hopper is a development of rational patterns to consume usable space. It follows a great tradition of letter development and practice. One day, my son, true wildstyle will come to you; not loudly as an storm but silently as a summer breeze, and suddenly it will all make sense.... Hi-ya... No but seriously, when you are comfortable enough with your simple letters, the add-ons and connections will come naturally. I've often thought that the individual development of style must parallel the development of style itself. Start with handstyles until perfect, move on to simples, throw ups and eventually the coveted wildstyle.

SLYDE ONE: I think your letters are very solid and technically sound, just practice man, drawing characters and such is had. And as far as letters go, just keep working, theres no way around putting in the work you need. But I think your shit is overall pretty fresh and more importantly technically sound. I might leave off on the bee hive fill for a while tho...

yea slyde... those new fliks look alot better now that youve lost all those extra doodads and what nots. keep workin around those styles. the one with the stars is dope as hell. just keep practicing more and more. dont jump into complex styles just yet. ur gettin there :o

Guest Propaganda

Well at Last..

Thanx Milton. I stay more on the lines of simple but yet a bit twisty. I love readable shit. It can express more than a wildstyle if much work of effect is taken in such as pratice and the heart for it. Yet a wildstyle can leave a remarkable mark of style and better form of a letter. Point is I stay on the simple lettering with style and keep it fresh with colors ( Or so do I try to). Beehive shit was a try at trying to be creative. It is in my blackbook so why not?

Thanx Dorkstar. Im not so willing to jump into a wildstyle just yet. I like the path im trying to think and the much fun and effort it takes to improve myself.

I will have some fresh sketches later on in the hour. Hopefully they will be worth more to look at. I will post your work as well Enty man. Im gonna do it along with my sketchs as well. Just give me some time dude. Hopefully I will be able to get more sketches from the crew and just up crew work. I will like more feedback if I can on my sketches. A update later.

Guest Propaganda

New Work

I just sketch this last two drawings a hour ago.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000010.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000011.jpg'>

This last two were bothering me on couple letters. I could perform a better excution on the "Y" for instance. I did the best with what I can in matter of time. Too bad they aren't in my blackbook. Below this is Entry blackbook flix.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000012.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000014.jpg'>

The color one was real blurry so I decided not to post it dude. Send me some more if ya want. Gotta see you been busy.

Guest Propaganda

Feel free to give feedback on the sketches. I will have some more by tommorow maybe. Planning on doing some new shit. Blackbook night over here with some peeps so lets see what I drive off that.

Guest mikro137

thgis is so bad , i think i may have nothing more to say than you are the worst thing to happn to graffiti since toys discovered etch bath. well maybe not that bad. but if you were a musician , i would put you on the level of michael bolton , post haircut.

Guest Propaganda

"thgis is so bad , i think i may have nothing more to say than you are the worst thing to happn to graffiti since toys discovered etch bath. "

That doesn't help if you just here to shit talk now does it? But......

Thanx :lol:

I should have some new flicks latter on in the hour or next. Just couple sketchs I have been working on.

Slyde, I think you should work on your characters. That last one you did looked like a retarded Smurf or someshit. I'm not dissing you but I'm not "felling' some of your work. Well, that character.The last three [well, the first two pics of that post] are nice though.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000012.jpg'>

*From where I can see it, it looks pretty fresh. Did you do this?

keep it up.

peace!

AMEK