Few Works

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo slide, this is a perfect example of how starting simple and working your way up helps develope style. to me, the begimming of this thread sucks, but then you start getting more comfortable with your style, and working your letters in the right way. I see mad progression in this thread- keep sjetchin man

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000016.jpg'>

and this shit right here is hot as fuck:)

Guest Propaganda

Thanx for feedback. I have more sketches coming through maybe latter on today or tommorow but I did sketch some new work out. I have to fix some errors. I tried pushing the style simple further and I will post latter. Many I know for fact may not like it but oh well. Helps to practice and try new things. Yo enty, you better still be sketching. I wanna see your work.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Fate2*88

Nice work on those last outlines Slyde. Very dope.

Thanx. Your not to bad yourself on your thread. Nice work. ;)

Originally posted by Propaganda

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000023.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374800f00000024.jpg'>

Ok I just done outlining those sketches. As soon as I get my primas and deco's back, I will get to work with coloring but for now, I like just sketching while puffing the hooka pipe. :crazy:

dang kid, them simples are sick, they are like "SIMPLE". those cant get any simpler, they hott, im feeling them alot. yeah, ive been sketching a lil, aint never gunna give it up tho, oNe.

Guest Propaganda

Hey enty, you have to hit the crew collab book this month with the whole crew so I will mail it to you but you will have to mail me back with the book!! Don't want ya keeping it. LOL. I will let you know.

Guest Propaganda

Damn!

I should have some new work latter today. Still sketching for a while a bit. My stupid ass forget to scan the other sketch done by lesn so I will put it up tommorow. If I can there will be more sketches latter.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

use pencils so you can fix your mistakes

Oh I do, I think I need to work on reoutlining my sketch properly.

• 3 weeks later...

about sketches.

color ones are nice. keep using colors. maybe try color concept of doing a triad of the color wheel where you take one simple color, say, blue purple, and the other two colors are directly next to the color on the other side of the wheel.

heres an example: blue purple then green green yellow, and yellow yellow green.

this is just one concept to keep you thinkin.

other than ideas, i like the style, its clean.

peace

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by newmark

about sketches.

color ones are nice. keep using colors. maybe try color concept of doing a triad of the color wheel where you take one simple color, say, blue purple, and the other two colors are directly next to the color on the other side of the wheel.

heres an example: blue purple then green green yellow, and yellow yellow green.

this is just one concept to keep you thinkin.

other than ideas, i like the style, its clean.

peace

I never thought of those color concepts. I will practice on them. Thanx.

yea man...more concepts:

dont use black as the 3d drop or shadow. But use a shade of blue in shadows, and yellow orange where light hits the stuff. Or try using a chroma glow. That is where there is no change in value...only in hue. Example..the most intense orange is the light parts, and the dark parts are the same value of that orange only grey. something like that, its hard to explain so i'll put one of my assignments up when i get them.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by onesecondple

why you writing entyr then? i was like "shit, someone else writes enter", i know people do, but i never met them or seen their shit, but whatever, its entry and i was being stupid

Yea i typed it wrong online. The way it is drawn is same way it is pose to be spelled.

Guest Propaganda

yea man...more concepts:

dont use black as the 3d drop or shadow. But use a shade of blue in shadows, and yellow orange where light hits the stuff. Or try using a chroma glow. That is where there is no change in value...only in hue. Example..the most intense orange is the light parts, and the dark parts are the same value of that orange only grey. something like that, its hard to explain so i'll put one of my assignments up when i get them.

Yea dude you might have to go more into dept. Some some sketches when you get the chance.

ok...heres a color chart if the link works.

If you were trying to create a chroma glow, let me explain chart first.

The value scale is the up and down part of the chart. The chroma, or hue, is how much color is in the grey, or the home value of whatever color you are using, that is on the left to right part. When trying a chroma glow, you stay in one value. So instead of actually using light dark shades of orange, whatever your lightest part of the sketch...that is the most chromatic, or the part with the most color added. The dark parts and the parts with the least color added. So a highlight would be pure bright orange, and the shadows, or darks, would be grey. Then the midvalues would be in between whatever.

Oh yea, i might be able to post an example next week, but where can get it hosted for free....fotango?

peace

Originally posted by Propaganda

Yea i typed it wrong online. The way it is drawn is same way it is pose to be spelled.

oh well, enter, entyr, whatever, they differnt , even so, we so far apert, dosent matter. that and we have completely diff styles, Keep it up though, they hott

Guest Propaganda

ok...heres a color chart if the link works.

If you were trying to create a chroma glow, let me explain chart first.

The value scale is the up and down part of the chart. The chroma, or hue, is how much color is in the grey, or the home value of whatever color you are using, that is on the left to right part. When trying a chroma glow, you stay in one value. So instead of actually using light dark shades of orange, whatever your lightest part of the sketch...that is the most chromatic, or the part with the most color added. The dark parts and the parts with the least color added. So a highlight would be pure bright orange, and the shadows, or darks, would be grey. Then the midvalues would be in between whatever.

Oh yea, i might be able to post an example next week, but where can get it hosted for free....fotango?

peace

Yera I use fotango. There might be some better ones but im lazy as hell. I will scan some more work with color by monday I should try. I have some new shit that im feeling alot.

Shadows Falls is playing tommorow along with Killswitch Engage and God Forbid. Hell yea. :dazed:

Archived