LAMB CHOPS FOR LIFE...

uselessuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"dont worry if i write rhymes, i write checks" whew, you tell em p-diddy...haha, you know the english call homosexuals puffs...puff daddy, how funny would that be...hi, im gay daddy...thug extrordinare and master beat jacker...and where the fuck are all these no talent suckers comming from, its bad enough to hear puff daddy rap but now hes pulling his janitors and dog groomers into the studio...sorry just had to bitch about puff daddy because i cant be in on the conversation...i roll with basic cable...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by ohnoone:

fuck i thought this was gonna be about sideburns...

me too

A pre-synaptic neuron can act on the post-synaptic neuron through direct or indirect pathways. In a direct pathway, the post-synaptic receptor is also an ion channel. The binding of a neurotransmitter to its receptor on the post-synaptic cell directly modifies the activity of the channel. Neurotransmitters can have excitatory or inhibitory effects. If a neurotransmitter is excitatory, it binds to a ligand activated channel in the post-synaptic cell resulting in a change in membrane permeability to ions such as Na+ or K+ resulting in a depolarization which therefore brings the post-synaptic cell closer to threshold. Inhibitory neurotransmitters can work post-synaptically by modifying the membrane permeability of the post-synaptic cell to anions such as Cl- which results in hyperpolarization.

Archived