i hate popular music,and...

uselessuse

and high skool,and posers,and people that werk at clothing stores at the mall.um as far as the music goes,i hate mtv,radio for the most part.i especially hate the fake ass punk bands,their mindsets are totally oposite,i hate popular radio rap,and i rilly hate fake metal.i like del,metabolikz,circle of dead children,dilinger escape plan,crivits,40 days rain,and i love the most,the music that i dont even know whos the artist at all,those r usually the best bands/artists in my opinion.this mindset of mine also has to do with graf for the most part.i like good things that are lowlaying and un popular,i hate things that r simple popular sucky and played.o yea i hate the try to do good-kids at skool wen i went,they always looked down on me and my frends,i guess it mite be seen as an insecurity problem for myself but im happy with my ideas andmy attitude is great in my eyes anyway.fuk popularity!!!!can i get an amen brotha??!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In elementary school there was a group of us who played 4 square. We played at school, and after school, and somehow got really good. There was a lot of kids who wanted to play 4 square, but they couldn't stay in more than 30 seconds before they had to go to the back of the line.. therefor they got discouraged, talked lots of shit, then started their own little groups of tag and teatherball. Then there was a group of kids who weren't good at tag or teatherball either. Those kids just hung out on the teeter-tooder's and hated everyone else because they felt like they didn't belong. In numbers, they somehow disguised the fact of logic that they just weren't good at competitive playground games, and turned it into everyone else was mean or stupid. If they hadn't wasted so much time mishaping their youth into a puddle of misguided anger, they might have discovered a new game that wasn't about competing... like drawing pictures on blacktop with sidewalk chalk.

My point is, just because you don't belong, doesn't make it bad. Just because you do, it doesn't make it good.

why do I stay up so late?

Guest chicken bone

word.. 4 square was the dopest game. shit that brings back memories! i forgot all about that game. aaaah what fun.

stickball and kickball too!

------------------

chicken bone!

dont you hate when you inhale a dog hair...it just kind of sticks in the back of your throat but since your throats wet you get half the hair that is stuck in the saliva and wont move, even when you cough, and then you have that other half of the hair that is just hanging down in your throat and irritating you everytime you breath...i fucking hate dogs

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived