if you hate something, tell me about it.

nang'eds!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by type R

people that tuck in their t-shirts...arrrrrghghhhgh.:mad:

I went out and accidentally bought some of those retarded big Tshirts and i dont really like them at all. So when i wear them i just tuck in the front so that they do not hang so damn retarded low. Would you consider this

[*]acceptable

[*]unacceptable

[/list=a]

Re: i hate...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Hummer's driving around in the suburbs and in the city especially with some soccer mom at the wheel.

I hate lines, almost ALL lines. I hate long waits. I'll go way out of my way just to avoid traffic.

I hate pretty bitches who have no hardships in life so they have to complain over the dumbest little things.

I hate people especially teenagers that go way out of their way to ACT and dress cool, then think they're big shit.

I hate golf and everything that goes with it.

yeah especially when my ass is riding a 24 inch cruiser while they guzzle gas pollute and yeh they aint never gonna take that thing off road, fuck the suburbs and rich city hoods with big yards, god i wish i could live in the ghetto but im too poor to move out of the rich house.

what the fuck???

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I went out and accidentally bought some of those retarded big Tshirts and i dont really like them at all. So when i wear them i just tuck in the front so that they do not hang so damn retarded low. Would you consider this

[*]acceptable

[*]unacceptable

[/list=a]

well that would kinda be like an A.5 or something in between maybe...see its ok that you are doing something to combat the excessive length of the shirt, but just tucking in the front is a little too abercrombie. so i dont know...its a tough call.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

That sounds extremely painful. Thank god for not having a cock.

Then again, I dislike cramps.

dude, straight up.

sometimes being a girl fucking sucks .

-i hate having to get birth control shots that give me mood swings, and i hafta watch almost EVERYTHING i fucking eat now because it'll make me gain weight.

-i hate having a fucking ulcer that just knots my stomach even when i drink a glass of water.

-i hate most male chicago writers who talk down to you because you're a girl. I also hate the toys here that talk down to u because they happen to be male, and act like theyve been painting for 40 years with big ass egos. D I E C U N T S.

-i hate bitch ass mutherfuckers on the highway that ride the ass of my car, TRY to speed around me, get in front of me and go slower..WHAT THE FUCKS THE PROBLEM HERE.

-i hate when people piss on/around the toilet in bathrooms... fucking dirty bastards. It goes in the bowl shit for brains.

-i hate the fact that i probably won't have enough money for college.

-i hate how i'm applying everywhere and NOBODY wants to give me a job.

-for some reason the boyfriend's ex annoys the FUCKING PISS outta me, and we've never even talked.

-i hate my cellphone, so i throw it against walls.

-people who mistreat animals deserve to be mutilated.

-and last, i VERY MUCH HATE the slut ass teens here who pop out all these kids and either don't take care of them, or fucking shove their newborn baby in a trash can. I hope they burn in the 30th inferno level of hell with satan spittin in their open wounds.

thanks.

i feel better now.

:cool:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I hear you. I could always take the bottom front of the shirt and pull it through the neck hole. No one rocks that shit anymore. I admit that it does look slightly gay but it'll get the job done.

or you could always cynch it up around your waiste real tight and then pull the tail through one of those plastic rings, like cyndi lauper or some shit...

Sugar....is that what you write?

I stopped being social with Chicago writers along time ago b/c of this ego problem they have...in fact, i'm probably one of the most anti-social writers in the city.

Can't wait until "they" come out with bc for men.

Top today dislikes:

* People who act constantly upbeat...how do they do it? and why?

* Gaper delay traffic...just drive bitch!

* low batteries in cd player.

* having to go to gen ed classes later today (physics and chemistry...fun!)

diarrhea (i think that's spelt right)

schoolkids

bus drivers

police

cracks in the footpath

windows (not the clear glass things, the operating system)

graffiti writers

manufactured pop music

television

art

bad remakes of good songs

dj's that fail to realise that all they do is play other people's music

the IT dept in my office (well, until i was allowed into 12oz that is...but that won't last long)

the wanker downstairs in my building that woke me up last weekend when he put in his new air conditioner

and lots of other stuff that i will add when i think of them

Archived