whats in a name anyway...

just a dude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OnAmbiens

I think everyone on that thread is cutting asick....look at those handstyles hahahahah i heard he was a old cat too look at everyones shit than look at yours cmon you suck!

Say who you are or shut the fuck up faggot!

Who are you? Just say your name since you're all bout it!

Oh and by the way..........I'm old enough to whip your fucking ass son!

That's how old I am! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dixie Rebel

That's not Rek...I'm not sure who it is.

I didn't think it was either, ever since I caught that box it threw me off, cuz Rek is usually up with some other cats, and it didn't really resemble Rek's style...but anyways thanks for the correction Dixie.

Well say what you want, but your focus should be "im old enough to do a decent piece". but some things are just that obvious. I think you got it backwards man. So go fuck yourself. Talken all this shit, throwing your word as your fucken screenname. Im not down with the digital beef bobbby....Retire suckah. You suck.......

Originally posted by OnAmbiens

Well say what you want, but your focus should be "im old enough to do a decent piece". but some things are just that obvious. I think you got it backwards man. So go fuck yourself. Talken all this shit, throwing your word as your fucken screenname. Im not down with the digital beef bobbby....Retire suckah. You suck.......

Come on kid..........Please.........just say who you are so I can give you your respect......or a fucking ass whipping! You're ill, right? It's cool then.......just write me an e-mail so I can give you your daps that you so rightly deserve! Just do that.........We can keep it off here..........

It's cool really.....that's the funnest thing to do......talk shit on a message board and not leave your name?!?! Stop being a pussy.......

If you're not down with "digital beef" then why talk shit? Just write me and say your name.......that's all I'm asking! Can you do me that favor since you like me so much? :confused:

Originally posted by Bosco

I didn't think it was either, ever since I caught that box it threw me off, cuz Rek is usually up with some other cats, and it didn't really resemble Rek's style...but anyways thanks for the correction Dixie.

It's CLEW from Mississippi...

You will catch REK with these cats sometimes because they are fellow crewmembers...

Archived