What do RUSH LIMBAUGH & JACK OSBOURNE have in common??

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant stand rush limbaugh.

i cant get the first link to open.

the second link is some PC bullshit.

people make fun of white people all the time on tv, and in situations like that, and its all good. dude offers criticism of the MEDIA, not of black people, or even this specific black person, and people jump up to tear him down just because he had the audacity to mention race, and the backasswards ways in which we treat it sometimes.

fuck clark, espn, al sharpton, and every other opportunistic asshole that uses honesty to tear someone down.

Hearing loss a symptom? You are a fool. If this is true and Rush was hooked on oc, then I feel for him. If youre hooked on oc (like I was for two years), then you know it's no joke. Im currently detoxing for my 3rd time and it's no fun at all. The shady deals in a Denny's parking lot don't suprise me at all. When youre a high-profile personality you need to go lower to get your goods. I also know of many other "stars" and high profile people who were and are hooked on oc. Winona Ryder was hooked on oc, and often would buy her pills on the street, but mainly got hooked up from a croaker.

The thing that does bother me however, is how trendy this drug has become. When I was first doing it... not many people knew about it, and those who did wanted to keep it secret(sorta like when you find a good freight or racking spot) you keep it secret... now it IS trendy like cocaine, and kids in your neighborhood are probably doing it, and you can find it all over but be prepared to pay a pretty penny for it.

Anyway, whatever. I like rush, and i like RUSH. One brings you knowledge, the other brings you the one and only high and low.

What do you suppose is the problem with celebrities?

Is it just the feeling of empowerment and entitlement, or what? Seems like everybody who manages to become a well-known, influential celebrity, they screw up seriously--getting blow job in the White House library, or get busted fucking a hooker in the back of their limo, or something. Martha Stewart is an illegal "inside trader." Trent Lott is a secret racist. (Well, maybe "not so secret.") Think about it---just about every big shot gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar one way or another.

No wonder kids are so cynical.

Man just hearing the voices of an AM radio talk show host, it doesnt matter which one gets me pissed. They are so fucking stupid. Their voices sound stupid. They talk slow and make big pauses to take up time. They try to piss you off so you will listen. They are dirty angry vicious white redneck cocky assholes. And they are the only people in the whole world I actually hate. FUCK YOU.

Whenever one comes on the radio i usually start screaming.

• 2 months later...

so, this morning I saw this...

Published Saturday, January 3, 2004

Newspaper: Charge in Limbaugh drug case rarely used

The Associated Press

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.

Palm Beach County prosecutors investigating Rush Limbaugh for his prescription drug use have filed "doctor shopping" charges against only one person in the past five years, according to a review of court records.

Limbaugh's lawyer said the review by The Palm Beach Post in Saturday's editions offers more evidence that the conservative radio commentator is being unfairly targeted.

Doctor shopping, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison, is duping at least two doctors into prescribing the same controlled substance in a 30-day period. Prosecutors are examining Limbaugh's medical records to determine whether he should be charged with "doctor shopping."

"The Post's research confirms what we have been saying all along. Rush Limbaugh has been singled out for special prosecution because of who he is," Limbaugh's attorney, Roy Black, said in a written statement provided to the newspaper. "We believe the state attorney's office is applying a double standard."

State Attorney Barry Krischer denied that notion, saying "Mr. Limbaugh is presumed innocent at this time."

A telephone message left at Black's law office on Saturday was not immediately returned.

The newspaper's review of county Clerk of Courts Office records revealed only one case where charges of illegally acquiring overlapping prescriptions were filed. That case was never prosecuted, because the defendant died before trial.

Two other doctor shopping cases were transferred from other counties and prosecuted in Palm Beach County, the newspaper found. One woman was convicted and received 18 months probation, which she is still serving; another case remains open and has not yet gone to trial.

Investigators obtained Limbaugh's medical records in November after discovering he received more than 2,000 painkillers, prescribed by four doctors, at a pharmacy near his $24 million Palm Beach mansion. Limbaugh's former maid told investigators she had been supplying him prescription painkillers for years.

Limbaugh's attorneys had argued that the seizure of the records from doctors in Florida and California violated their client's privacy and that the investigation was politically motivated.

Limbaugh recently admitted his addiction, saying it stemmed from severe back pain, and took a five-week leave from his afternoon radio show to enter a rehabilitation program.

+++

and, this afternoon I saw this... HAHAHA, fuck Rush

+++

Published Saturday, January 3, 2004

AP Kills Limbaugh Painkillers Story

The Associated Press

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Please kill the story Limbaugh-Painkillers, V9991. Rush Limbaugh has not been charged with doctor shopping.

A kill is mandatory.

Make certain the story is not used.

rush limbaugh is a fuck. if i knew him i'd try to score some 80's, crush them into lines, say they're 20's and get him to sniff enough that it would kill him. doing oc is fucking gay. if you're gonna do that you may as well start doing smack and quit being a fucking pussy. oh and colin ferrall has a drug problem? well i'm sure he'll come out of it just fine because it seems that when dooshbags get addicted to drugs, they always come out of it ok. drugs only kill cool people.

maybe the problem is american doctors handing out 80mg tabs of oc for a sprained ankle. if you dont push drugs on people they dont get addicted. i swear americans have some sort of fucked up outlook on grandma medicine, like i hear people getting high off cough syrup, if i brought a bottle of nyquill to a house party, id be laughed at. its like the big cigaraette push in the 50's, well not exactly, but if you make something so damn addictive and so damn fun, so damn easy to get, people are going to become dependant on them. i mean, i hear its stupid easy to get perscriptions for oc in the us, here my boy had broken hig ankle in 2 places and the bone was compound fractured in one spot, and he had steel bars put in, he got 4 percosets, 4. use them when you need them. now i asked my american girlfriend what an american doctor would perscribe, for such pain, and i was struck down.

dont give out perscriptions for stuff thats super awesomely awesome and stupid addictive and society wont have such problems. the people who make oc are just smarter and richer and more legal than heroin dealers. well, more like dealers with a liscence.