Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ohnoone

SIDEBURNS

whos down? whos got em? how big? are they fresh and clean or a couple of days away from a beard? or all you all fourteen and cant grow them?

fuck its boring in between classes.

i got em..about 7 hairs on the left side and maybe 5 on the right.

18 years old and i still can't grow facial hair...haha i suck at life

Guest --zeSto--

I just shaved the wee beard this morning,

and am now the proud sporter of...

Mutton Chops

They will last for about a day.

I shave my head once a week (usually on Sunday night). I should shave my face once, if not twice, a day. I have a goatee. Usually by Friday, I have a full beard. On Monday I look like a punk … by Friday I look like a hippie.

-Al

damn, im 21 and i cant grow facial hair woth a damn.. goddanm indians. my roomate is a hairy fucker tho, hes gotta shave everyday.

[This message has been edited by LUKY (edited 08-23-2001).]

maybe since I am 1/4 cherokee thats why I have very little body hair at all..and maybe because I am wierd what little body hair I have is shaved off.

Guest iced out mocha

im 19 and all i can grow is on my chin. i hate facial hair though and so i guess that works out for me.

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

maybe since I am 1/4 cherokee thats why I have very little body hair at all..and maybe because I am wierd what little body hair I have is shaved off.

i'm 1/4 cherokee and i'm the exact opposite. I think its the other 3/4 that make the difference. I got huge ass burns. Well kept though since i shave my head once a week at least, but they're basically a right triangle swooping down to my chin and cut off where my mustache line goes down on the sides. I have no mustache though.. that shits better left in the 80's with Magnum P.I... sideburns kick ass.

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/con/images/opium-2000-tn.jpg'>

mine got to the bottom of my earlobes. i only have them cuz with my nappy hair, it doesnt look right cleaned up you know the neck shave and around the ears. i wish all my body from the neck down and all the hair on my face eccept for my eyebrows and lashes fell out and never came back.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this