Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Intangible

***Texas Chainsaw Massacre the remake to the 1974 cult classic, will be released October 17th.***

My personal opinons....stupid, lame, how dare you. Will I go see it? Probably...but only because i never pay to see movies. If you have not seen the origonal I highly suggest you see it first...because this new shit wont do it justice.

As for some knowledge that most people dont know...This movie is inspired by actual events, and based off the Serial Killer Ed Gein.

List of other movies inspired by Ed Gein:

Deranged

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (plus sequels)

Psycho

It

Don't go into the house

Maniac

Silence of the Lambs

Three on a Meathook

Nekromantik

House of 1000 corpses

If none of you have seen Deranged I highly recommend it to the fullest power.

Want to read more about Geins??

Check Here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

house of 1000 corpses is some corny shit. the direction in that movie is about on par with a white zombie video, which makes it suited for florida rednecks and other such braindead fucks. garbage.

and ed gein has about as much to do with the plot of this movie as i do. notice all those movies are based on him, and all those movies are completely unrelated plot wise, except that people die in them. so ed gein killed people, and make things out of their skin and bodies, (furniture and clothes mostly.) where the chainsaw and the naked teenagers come in, who knows.

See, if i saw ed walking down the street, i would think nothing of him....makes me wonder how many crazy people i've walked passed, intereacted with in my lifetime. I researched his life a couple of days ago to get the real TCM story....the part that stuck out the most was the 9 salted vaginas under the bed....and the women skin suits....and................

This Day Forward - Seven

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

See, if i saw ed walking down the street, i would think nothing of him....makes me wonder how many crazy people i've walked passed, interacted with in my lifetime.

true that

I researched his life a couple of days ago to get the real TCM story....the part that stuck out the most was the 9 salted vaginas under the bed....and the women skin suits....and................

and.....

edit: woo hoo. 666 posts in a thread about a murderer.

Originally posted by opressthelaw

i heard house of 1000 corpses was too savage to be released in theatres.. so i just got it off kazaa. the chainsaw massacre movie looks good.. but like you said, it is probably nowhere near as cool as the first one was.

nah, i saw it in a theater...

as for The texas chainsaw massacre, chances are it probably will suck, because this is like the third time they have remade it. on the other hand, they are using the original soundtrack and shit i think, so it might turn out to be good.

Originally posted by im not witty

house of 1000 corpses is some corny shit. the direction in that movie is about on par with a white zombie video, which makes it suited for florida rednecks and other such braindead fucks. garbage.

this is what ive head from many sources and so far have not wanted to see it..

as for the chainsaw shit...Im not sure if ill watch it, maybe rent it.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it last night, and it was actually pretty good, I was only disappointed in one aspect really...however I can't remember exactly what that was :lol:

Jennifer Biel was hotternhell and the sheriff was hilarious at parts...

Scary, too! I wet my panties dozens of times. :mad:

I caught it for free at a preview screening 2 weeks ago. It's not that bad when it's for free. The cinematography, done by the guy who worked on the original, is nice and they don't add a bunch of cheesy nu-metal songs. The whole thing just seems pretty pointless, and it definitly sucked seeing it with a bunch of people who probably haven't seen the original. It's not an exact remake, and there's a couple of really great gore scenes. The music is all new, I'm not even sure original had music.

It's predictable and nowhere near as exploitive as the original movie.

Those bastards didn't include a dinner scene in the remake. This takes away from everything good in the remake.

And if you pay money for this recycled garbage, you're supporting terrorism. Already in post-production is a remake of Dawn of the Dead, and rumors are floating around about a ton of other horror films being redone including The Thing, The Fog, and even The Exorcist.

I guess Hollywood ran out of Stephen King books to adapt. Dean R. Koontz just doesn't cut it.

Guest WebsterUno

wasnt that bad.

I thought it was pretty good.

I wish they would have done the

dinner scene..but the 'unreleased'

footage made up for it. That, and the

additional weirdo family members.

Not a teeny bopper flick at all.

Actually kept me interested.

That main chic as hot...woo woo.

I dig it!

Certainly the beginning of the movie was easy on the eyes.

Eventually everyone got so covered in gore that the hot chick

lost a bit of her appeal. Still... the gore was at just the right level.

without spoiling anything....

The similarities between both girls was really wild.

My female roomate had the shakes the entire movie and

she kept smaking my arm whenever something scarry happened.

Plus the guy who plaid the sherif... his best role since Full Meatl Jacket!

Archived