Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Intangible

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

***Texas Chainsaw Massacre the remake to the 1974 cult classic, will be released October 17th.***

My personal opinons....stupid, lame, how dare you. Will I go see it? Probably...but only because i never pay to see movies. If you have not seen the origonal I highly suggest you see it first...because this new shit wont do it justice.

As for some knowledge that most people dont know...This movie is inspired by actual events, and based off the Serial Killer Ed Gein.

List of other movies inspired by Ed Gein:

Deranged

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (plus sequels)

Psycho

It

Don't go into the house

Maniac

Silence of the Lambs

Three on a Meathook

Nekromantik

House of 1000 corpses

If none of you have seen Deranged I highly recommend it to the fullest power.

Want to read more about Geins??

Check Here

i heard house of 1000 corpses was too savage to be released in theatres.. so i just got it off kazaa. the chainsaw massacre movie looks good.. but like you said, it is probably nowhere near as cool as the first one was.

I saw the preview for it jsut a few minutes ago...i hope they make it really dark and disturbing...cause if not it will come no where near ebing even decent to watch.

Guest im not witty

house of 1000 corpses is some corny shit. the direction in that movie is about on par with a white zombie video, which makes it suited for florida rednecks and other such braindead fucks. garbage.

and ed gein has about as much to do with the plot of this movie as i do. notice all those movies are based on him, and all those movies are completely unrelated plot wise, except that people die in them. so ed gein killed people, and make things out of their skin and bodies, (furniture and clothes mostly.) where the chainsaw and the naked teenagers come in, who knows.

See, if i saw ed walking down the street, i would think nothing of him....makes me wonder how many crazy people i've walked passed, intereacted with in my lifetime. I researched his life a couple of days ago to get the real TCM story....the part that stuck out the most was the 9 salted vaginas under the bed....and the women skin suits....and................

This Day Forward - Seven

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

See, if i saw ed walking down the street, i would think nothing of him....makes me wonder how many crazy people i've walked passed, interacted with in my lifetime.

true that

I researched his life a couple of days ago to get the real TCM story....the part that stuck out the most was the 9 salted vaginas under the bed....and the women skin suits....and................

and.....

edit: woo hoo. 666 posts in a thread about a murderer.

Originally posted by opressthelaw

i heard house of 1000 corpses was too savage to be released in theatres.. so i just got it off kazaa. the chainsaw massacre movie looks good.. but like you said, it is probably nowhere near as cool as the first one was.

nah, i saw it in a theater...

as for The texas chainsaw massacre, chances are it probably will suck, because this is like the third time they have remade it. on the other hand, they are using the original soundtrack and shit i think, so it might turn out to be good.

Originally posted by im not witty

house of 1000 corpses is some corny shit. the direction in that movie is about on par with a white zombie video, which makes it suited for florida rednecks and other such braindead fucks. garbage.

this is what ive head from many sources and so far have not wanted to see it..

as for the chainsaw shit...Im not sure if ill watch it, maybe rent it.

I heard that the brother and someone else aren't even in the remake....oh well I thought the original sucked anyway, so I probably won't see this one either.....

I saw it last night, and it was actually pretty good, I was only disappointed in one aspect really...however I can't remember exactly what that was :lol:

Jennifer Biel was hotternhell and the sheriff was hilarious at parts...

Scary, too! I wet my panties dozens of times. :mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this