F R E E L I F E

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

1. life is a toy

2. ppl get arrested everyday for painting graffiti and dont need threads on 12 oz. about it

3. who gives a flying fuck

4. i wonder if colts gonna bail out his #1 fan??

YES COLT SAID HE WAS FLYING IN FROM JAPAN TO RESQUE HIS LITTLE HOMGIRL... HE SAID HE HASNT HAD HIS BALLS LICKED REAL GOOD IN A LONG TIME AND THEY ARE ALL DRY AND LINTY. IN FACT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GET ARRESTED AND PAY OFF A GUARD SO HE COULD BUNK UP WITH LIFE AND GET PHYSICAL!

if you ask me i think this guy is totally horrible and i and everyone else is soo far out of his league that we should definatly spend our time bitching about him and checking up on this thread to make sure noone gives him props.. cause if they do we must fire back with some super-quick-witted shit about him biting shit cause you know he does.

its funny how people straight up bite and people bend over backwards to pretend they dont see it......but there is no denying it here......life fakes the funk

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00375298f00000001.jpg'>

(fotango sucks, it shrank the flick down......but life bites all the down to putting lyrics of a song next to it: thug mansion/love shack baby)

keep your head up in jail kid

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by dignan

its funny how people straight up bite and people bend over backwards to pretend they dont see it......but there is no denying it here......life fakes the funk

(fotango sucks, it shrank the flick down......but life bites all the down to putting lyrics of a song next to it: thug mansion/love shack baby)

keep your head up in jail kid

how the fuck do you know who painted what first, first of all? and secondly, who cares if they both did a fucking house. i know this kid and know he doesnt give a fuck about anyone. hes a straight up loser. criticize him all you want. im sure hes sitting in jail laughing or at home if hes out yet. stay strong my nigger!:lick:

yeah just cause that MECA was on the internet first doesnt mean he did it first you fucking HERBS!its not my biznass i dont know the guy but ihate when people try to pull cards on people for no reason to try and seem cool..its pathetic..the internet has brought all you lame ass motherfuckers back to grade school when you would make fun of a kid for almost nothing just to feel good about yourselfs

Originally posted by rich ramirez

kill life and the boss

and while your at it, someone kill me while theyre at it, i just read the entire thread full of pointless arguements, for six pictures...all of which i thought were shity. he isnt bad hes uh definitely not good. its too bad the guy got caught. my heart fucking bleeds. honestly it never crossed my mind that i could go to jail for breaking the law. wow, the irony.

Guest mikro137

i dont really care that he is in jail personally. but i like lifes shit. so i guess im not cool , or wait i am cool , who cares opinions are like assholes... need i say more?