F R E E L I F E

Guest The Boss

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

we all go to jail and have our own issues going on in our own lives..the only difference is we dont have our whole "life" portrayed over the internet..

this is the truth. Jail is nothing to celebrate with a fucking 12oz commerative post, unless you were locked up for a serious amount of time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by IRonE_gee

out for fame!

a frickin' classic, right there!!

...i got 25 cans in my napsack, crossin out quick wack, puttin up my name with a fat cap...

who got's the next line?

It's WICK WACK! (not quick wack!)

Suckers that want to be in my face I just slap that

Big respect to Artifacts, Fat Joey Crack and

Mack and, Bio, and Brim come again

with B.G. 183, recognize me

with the mad colors, I'm a fiend for spraypaint

Laugh if you wanna, I really care if you ain't

cause you don't me see, and I don't know you

But I do know Cope2, he be gettin walls too

It's the underground community of what we call writers

Worldwide burners, gettin hotter gettin brighter

Whattup Nicer, whattup Razor, whattup Chino

Masta Ase in the place, you know we know

my man Rican, my man Zorro, taught me how to draw

in the yards of the 5 train and the 4

So when I'm on tour I represent the hardcore

I'm taggin up your blackbook sure, I'm out for the fame

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

1. life is a toy

2. ppl get arrested everyday for painting graffiti and dont need threads on 12 oz. about it

3. who gives a flying fuck

4. i wonder if colts gonna bail out his #1 fan??

i don't know YOU...and i don't know LIFE, so this is coming from a 100% unbiased standpoint: you are an idiot.

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by eastsider

I feel the same way Mr C-walk does. This thread is lame and the boss is a jock.

thanks...im a jock!:king:

too much politics on this thread...

my opinion is... its sucks your boy is in jail but why do you need to start a thread about this? Everybody who do graffiti seriously will pass by there or close to eventually. Im happy my boys didnt do a thread about me when i was in jail because i would ve feel like i dont deserve it, and i wouldn t do a post about my friends if they were in jail, maybe write their names in the topic of a benching post or a comment but not a whole self promoting post. whats the point? the only people who deserve post on them are either graff legends, someone that has painted more than 10 years, or someone who has an original style and i dont see any of these criteria on the stuff you posted. but anyways, i hope he gets out soon...

jesus christ, even the fucking 12oz forum has a law that you must abide by or you're a punk. Its a stupid thread on a web site and people are getting all hyped up "OMG u posted a whole thread for this guy?!?!?! you're lame!" Regardless, Boss is gunna do whatever the fuck he wants and if you dont like it, no one's forcing you to look at the shit. Yo i'll just say this, too bad you're boys locked up for a minute. Make all the Life threads you want. Don't count on me looking at'em but i'm not gunna waste my time to tell you "you're an idiot" for doing it.

That sucks that dude is in jail. I hear a lot of guys are getting arrested lately for painting the trains. such silly laws.

Now, I dont mean to be "hating" or "jocking", but honestly, this individual is part of a new sect of individuals who I've never benched their work in person, but I've seen the majority of their panels online either posted by them, "traded" to internet sites, or "caught" by friends of theirs. Once again, I'm not trying to "hate", but honestly, I thought the point of trains was to paint them, so they move around and someone else will catch them. Isn't that more satisfying? I can >kindof< see the point of posting a couple walls you did in your area if the chances are no one else they were going to see it. but trains? come on dudes. And after awhile it gets pretty obvious who you people are, whos visiting your area and painting with you recently, and what crewmembers of yours you're posting. I remember that kid baron got his ass handed to him for being honest about his self-promo, yet I can see the same anonymous people posting their trains and their friends trains intermingled with caught trains, and everyone gives them their props and their little "yo let me shout out my little list of the cool dude writers, hell yeah my whole career is on 12ozprophet!" lists.

I'm sorry to go on a rant when this kid has bad news, hopefully he just gets hit with a fine and goes back on the town. His work ethic seems to be there, but shit man, you cant rep that you're a loser and not expect to go to jail once or twice. I'm tired. I'm done.

Originally posted by onesandzeros

Now, I dont mean to be "hating" or "jocking", but honestly, this individual is part of a new sect of individuals who I've never benched their work in person, but I've seen the majority of their panels online either posted by them, "traded" to internet sites, or "caught" by friends of theirs. Once again, I'm not trying to "hate", but honestly, I thought the point of trains was to paint them, so they move around and someone else will catch them. Isn't that more satisfying? ...And after awhile it gets pretty obvious who you people are, whos visiting your area and painting with you recently, and what crewmembers of yours you're posting. I remember that kid baron got his ass handed to him for being honest about his self-promo, yet I can see the same anonymous people posting their trains and their friends trains intermingled with caught trains, and everyone gives them their props and their little "yo let me shout out my little list of the cool dude writers, hell yeah my whole career is on 12ozprophet!" lists.

Don't you know. You ain't cool if you don't post your trains on 12oz. LOL

In all honesty though that's why the freights suck nowadays. To many kiddies out there. Painting choos choos is just the cool thing. It's all about that "online fame" and giving you and yours the thumbs up. It's a freaking epidemic. The internet caters to toys. It breeds them. That's why you can't see a line go by that doesn't have 95% of the line smashed(depending upon where you live). Is there a future? What do you think?

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by eaoronez

some idiot told me they know this life guy and they talk to him on the internet.....hard to belive if he is in jail. i cant belive fuckin idiots these days....

i'm in a crew with him, homie...the boss knows what's up. it's better for you to know less.

Archived