• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Prae1Boston

Nizzek Fizzace.

Guest FACELIFT

NECKFACE...WHAT A RIOT

EVERY NECKFACE I SEE, I RAG...EVEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...I'M NOT GOING TO KILL HIM, STAB HIM, OR ROB HIM, BUT IF I EVER SEE SOME KID PUTTING A NECKFACE UP I WILL HUMILIATE HIM, EVEN IF I'M WALKING MY GRANDMOTHER TO TEMPLE...SF ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT MANY THINGS ON HERE, BUT HE IS RIGHT ABOUT HIM BEING A CANCER TO THIS SHIT WE TAKE PART IN...OH YEAH, I ACTUALLY DO RAG NECKFACE UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU ON HERE WHO TALK BADLY ABOUT HIM...TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND I'LL RAG YOU TOO...

BTW----IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WENT ON FOTOLOG.NET AND STOLE ALL OF THE PICTURES FROM THE NECKFACE LOG...THAT'S PRETTY HOMOSEXUAL BUT I'VE COME TO EXPECT ON THIS SITE WITH SO MANY FAGS...

---"SCMUCK IN A TIE"

Guest FACELIFT

LISTEN UP GLIKO::

I won't waste my time arguing with an elite loser, but you have no idea what you're talking about...I hate because hate is natural and I love to hate....Not because some elite fag thinks that some little out of town yuppy from williamsburg has more fame than me, which isn't even true in the first place... Stay up in westchester fag!!! You and SF should get together and have kids...they might actually come out retarded!!!!

Guest infared

yo neck...whos on the other end of that walkie talkie, and do antelopes like falafel

Re: NECKFACE...WHAT A RIOT

Originally posted by FACELIFT

EVEN IF I'M WALKING MY GRANDMOTHER TO TEMPLE...

:lol: :lol: ALL THIS TALK ABOUT "FUCKIN WHITIES" AND"TRUST FUND KIDS" AND YOUR JEWISH!

NOW HYMIE, WHAT WOULD YOUR RABBI SAY ABOUT ALL THIS HATE INSIDE YOU?:lol: :lol:

NOTHING AGAINST JEWS, I JUST LOVE THE IRONY.:lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Was out in NY

a couple months ago.

Saw dudes shit.

Made me laugh.

Especially when I saw a "whale tooth" tag next to a "neck face" tag

Wiff Yo Big Neck Face Triple Tooth Beluga Back Headed!

Guest roger pitss

THIS FAGBOY BETTER NOT DARE TO SET FOOT UP IN HARLEM

OR ITS HIS MEXICAN ASS

THATS MA WORD DUDDY DUNNN

Re: NECKFACE...WHAT A RIOT

Originally posted by FACELIFT

EVERY NECKFACE I SEE, I RAG...EVEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...I'M NOT GOING TO KILL HIM, STAB HIM, OR ROB HIM, BUT IF I EVER SEE SOME KID PUTTING A NECKFACE UP I WILL HUMILIATE HIM, EVEN IF I'M WALKING MY GRANDMOTHER TO TEMPLE...SF ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT MANY THINGS ON HERE, BUT HE IS RIGHT ABOUT HIM BEING A CANCER TO THIS SHIT WE TAKE PART IN...OH YEAH, I ACTUALLY DO RAG NECKFACE UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU ON HERE WHO TALK BADLY ABOUT HIM...TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND I'LL RAG YOU TOO...

BTW----IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WENT ON FOTOLOG.NET AND STOLE ALL OF THE PICTURES FROM THE NECKFACE LOG...THAT'S PRETTY HOMOSEXUAL BUT I'VE COME TO EXPECT ON THIS SITE WITH SO MANY FAGS...

---"SCMUCK IN A TIE"

get off the nack face thread...your gettin all riled up

i think this dude is pure bullshit. yes, graf is about ups, but it's also about style. and i agree with whoever said he's developing a style, but is it a good style? no--it's certainly not nice looking, and it's not ugly in a cool way. is it an original style? no. check out basquiat's samo graffiti. and i also question the motivation behind his work. does he really love graffiti, or just do graffiti in hopes of eventually crossing over to recognition in the fine art world? because this is exactly the kind of shit those pretentious types eat up. i think the master plan is selling a canvas with a child-like drawing of a nike shoe for 1000$. and i guess a lot of you think that's cool but i don't.

i hate to jock, but you are the most completly correc t person to ever talk about neckfaces lame copying that he excuses as graffitii. thanks

so what if he does cross over?

and cross over isn't the right way to describe it since s/he is not doing things from a "game"-oriented standpoint anyway...the problem is not with the face of necky goodness, but with the absolute fucking retard who would buy one of his/her "paintings." neckface is hilarious. to read anything else into it is a waste of brainpower.

graffiti is graffiti however you slice it. whether its "i love linda", "i hate niggers", a dope handstyle, a dick on the wall, or a neckface tag...its all graffiti and its all fuckin hilarious. if you dont like it, you dont like it... but i think the origin of all the hatred is the fact that he is gettin up and definately gettin fame...maybe more so than writers who's shit just disappears into the millions of typical nyc style tags in the city. facelift...get over it! you cant not laugh at those dope nikes!!!!

Originally posted by grays papaya

see thats the thing. my friend goes to an art college in the city (i wont name which one, just in case) and neckface also goes there for art or painting or whatever. so what you said could be completley on point. what if neckface is just spraying so that when people look at his real art, someone will say "oh thats neckface the graffiti artist" i like his stuff alot, but that could be whats happening