Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Prae1Boston

Nizzek Fizzace.

Another art school type who can not get good at style, so he takes a shortcut and does crappy stuff on purpose to pretend they are over graff, and mocking it..so all the trendie psuedo hip urban people will then jock and pretend like he is some hip newart shit and he will become an artfag who used to write on walls, but slams heroin instead.The formula is quite simple. fucking art school kooks should stay away from writing on things.

toy.

neckface doesn't deserve the amount of time people are spending thinking about his scribbles.:yuck:

Guest newjack

neckface is stupid graffiti, if its out there then its up or open for criticism.

and in unrelated news, i think i know that girl with the short black hair in the first series of photos. she live in the city that left the liberty bell cracked by chance?

* i might not like neckface graff but i seen it up from the mission to the bk and back again.

I DON'T THINK ANYONES GONNA BITCH ABOUT THERE BEING NO FLICKS ON THIS PAGE.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

neckface honestly does suck i was just in nyc visitin fam and instead of well exicuted glorious fills and fat straight letters i see these shitty ass no talent faces all over, well almost all over i t think this person prolly crosses the street when he sees black people walking towards him cause he has no ups in any hoods. any way i hate this fool. and yes he is more up than me but i really don't care because he isn't a graff writer by any stretch of the iagination i suppose i wouldn't dislike him if he where a hobo or some thing. if people had stuck with the same styles they had in the late 80's and early 90's the world would be a better place.

NECKFACE IS GOD

all you haters best rekegnizze neckface is a genious. all you that say "he sucks" "he has no style" did not think of it, he did he is a pure genious. plus look whos getting the fame.......

NECKFIZZLE MAH NIZZLE:king:

i ride by neckface shit every day on my way to school (yeah i go to art school but i keep it and graf completely separate). i used to be all yeah this kid rocks he does the arms and the shoes, but ive sort of changed my mind. in writing theres a lot of unwritten rules, and in just the general sense i get of this kids ambitions, i guess hes aiming at fame by throwing up his name everywhere, whereas it would be rockin if he was just putting up the shoes etc. shit like his is generally lighthearted, and i just get the idea that hes all about fame, which i dont think is cool. i've spent years developing handstyles, innovative throws, and pieces -- generally just putting in work. its insulting to see someone like this get such a rep.

don't worry your pretty little head about this guy, pussyvamp. he's a firecracker. you know it, i know it, we all know it. he's blowin up and soon no one will care.

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by cleansheets

Another art school type who can not get good at style, so he takes a shortcut and does crappy stuff on purpose to pretend they are over graff, and mocking it..so all the trendie psuedo hip urban people will then jock and pretend like he is some hip newart shit and he will become an artfag who used to write on walls, but slams heroin instead.

toy.

this just brought back my buzz.

get your balls out of your pocket and walk like a man.

Originally posted by pussyvampire

i've spent years developing handstyles, innovative throws, and pieces -- generally just putting in work. its insulting to see someone like this get such a rep.

you are the guy sitting in traffic getting pissed fools

are driving in the break-down lane, passing you at

If you put the work in then you shine, but all i hear is your whine...

Originally posted by ScabEater

uhhh, this guy could at least perfect a handstyle, this shit is disgusting...

dude you fucking screen name is disgusting, neck face crushes!

Guest crack is wack

it seems to me hes on the same level as UFO they both got their wierd deals and they get the fuck up. thats why sad face gets props down south as we neck our faces off in the dirtiest of dirty's. i wouldnt buy that crap o ncanvas though but i do hope he continues to get up, flicks are FREE.

Re: so what if he does cross over?

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

neckface is hilarious. to read anything else into it is a waste of brainpower.

yeah..who are any of you to say what neckfaces intentions are..maybe its just to have fun

Re: LISTEN UP GLIKO::

Originally posted by FACELIFT

I won't waste my time arguing with an elite loser, but you have no idea what you're talking about...I hate because hate is natural and I love to hate....Not because some elite fag thinks that some little out of town yuppy from williamsburg has more fame than me, which isn't even true in the first place... Stay up in westchester fag!!! You and SF should get together and have kids...they might actually come out retarded!!!!

when you talk, its like nails on a chalkboard

Guest Propaganda

wonder if this guy looks as bad as his art.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this