Nizzek Fizzace.

Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ride by neckface shit every day on my way to school (yeah i go to art school but i keep it and graf completely separate). i used to be all yeah this kid rocks he does the arms and the shoes, but ive sort of changed my mind. in writing theres a lot of unwritten rules, and in just the general sense i get of this kids ambitions, i guess hes aiming at fame by throwing up his name everywhere, whereas it would be rockin if he was just putting up the shoes etc. shit like his is generally lighthearted, and i just get the idea that hes all about fame, which i dont think is cool. i've spent years developing handstyles, innovative throws, and pieces -- generally just putting in work. its insulting to see someone like this get such a rep.

• 1 month later...
Guest rob deer
Originally posted by cleansheets

Another art school type who can not get good at style, so he takes a shortcut and does crappy stuff on purpose to pretend they are over graff, and mocking it..so all the trendie psuedo hip urban people will then jock and pretend like he is some hip newart shit and he will become an artfag who used to write on walls, but slams heroin instead.

toy.

this just brought back my buzz.

get your balls out of your pocket and walk like a man.

Originally posted by pussyvampire

i've spent years developing handstyles, innovative throws, and pieces -- generally just putting in work. its insulting to see someone like this get such a rep.

you are the guy sitting in traffic getting pissed fools

are driving in the break-down lane, passing you at

If you put the work in then you shine, but all i hear is your whine...

Guest crack is wack

it seems to me hes on the same level as UFO they both got their wierd deals and they get the fuck up. thats why sad face gets props down south as we neck our faces off in the dirtiest of dirty's. i wouldnt buy that crap o ncanvas though but i do hope he continues to get up, flicks are FREE.

Re: LISTEN UP GLIKO::

Originally posted by FACELIFT

I won't waste my time arguing with an elite loser, but you have no idea what you're talking about...I hate because hate is natural and I love to hate....Not because some elite fag thinks that some little out of town yuppy from williamsburg has more fame than me, which isn't even true in the first place... Stay up in westchester fag!!! You and SF should get together and have kids...they might actually come out retarded!!!!

when you talk, its like nails on a chalkboard

Originally posted by fangs

neckface=#1 on the vandal squad list according to a friend of mine who just got busted by VS

thats probably some mtv media ploy to make him seem a little 'controversial'. i hate new york so much, only here could the top of the vandal squad equal the top of the scenesterness. i'm gonna kill everyone in those square baseball hats.

Stupid brilliant. It stands out in a crowd of cloned styles, inspired from a less appreciated niche of the world we call graffiti. It's funny vandalism, that's why I like it. Have fun or get out, life's too short too get your panties in a bunch because someones style isn't trendy in the right kind of trendy way. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Fuck it, I'll be the first!

Originally posted by TRI 2 SC..

This has some style. You do not.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00388962f00000109.jpg'>

If you are going to reinvent the name ear/snot with neck/face

then get a good hand style like he did. Only STYLE gets respect.

Chicken scratch bandit:mad: Sure bite that tag too.

some generic shit atleast neckface is original. he will burn you easily. kid got heart, you? you aint shit. keep doing them legals ya herb. and pplease stop reppin nyc in your shit, you are jersey........