Nizzek Fizzace.

Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NECKFACE...WHAT A RIOT

Originally posted by FACELIFT

EVEN IF I'M WALKING MY GRANDMOTHER TO TEMPLE...

:lol: :lol: ALL THIS TALK ABOUT "FUCKIN WHITIES" AND"TRUST FUND KIDS" AND YOUR JEWISH!

NOW HYMIE, WHAT WOULD YOUR RABBI SAY ABOUT ALL THIS HATE INSIDE YOU?:lol: :lol:

NOTHING AGAINST JEWS, I JUST LOVE THE IRONY.:lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Re: NECKFACE...WHAT A RIOT

Originally posted by FACELIFT

EVERY NECKFACE I SEE, I RAG...EVEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...I'M NOT GOING TO KILL HIM, STAB HIM, OR ROB HIM, BUT IF I EVER SEE SOME KID PUTTING A NECKFACE UP I WILL HUMILIATE HIM, EVEN IF I'M WALKING MY GRANDMOTHER TO TEMPLE...SF ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT MANY THINGS ON HERE, BUT HE IS RIGHT ABOUT HIM BEING A CANCER TO THIS SHIT WE TAKE PART IN...OH YEAH, I ACTUALLY DO RAG NECKFACE UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU ON HERE WHO TALK BADLY ABOUT HIM...TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND I'LL RAG YOU TOO...

BTW----IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WENT ON FOTOLOG.NET AND STOLE ALL OF THE PICTURES FROM THE NECKFACE LOG...THAT'S PRETTY HOMOSEXUAL BUT I'VE COME TO EXPECT ON THIS SITE WITH SO MANY FAGS...

---"SCMUCK IN A TIE"

get off the nack face thread...your gettin all riled up

• 3 weeks later...

i think this dude is pure bullshit. yes, graf is about ups, but it's also about style. and i agree with whoever said he's developing a style, but is it a good style? no--it's certainly not nice looking, and it's not ugly in a cool way. is it an original style? no. check out basquiat's samo graffiti. and i also question the motivation behind his work. does he really love graffiti, or just do graffiti in hopes of eventually crossing over to recognition in the fine art world? because this is exactly the kind of shit those pretentious types eat up. i think the master plan is selling a canvas with a child-like drawing of a nike shoe for 1000$. and i guess a lot of you think that's cool but i don't.

so what if he does cross over?

and cross over isn't the right way to describe it since s/he is not doing things from a "game"-oriented standpoint anyway...the problem is not with the face of necky goodness, but with the absolute fucking retard who would buy one of his/her "paintings." neckface is hilarious. to read anything else into it is a waste of brainpower.

graffiti is graffiti however you slice it. whether its "i love linda", "i hate niggers", a dope handstyle, a dick on the wall, or a neckface tag...its all graffiti and its all fuckin hilarious. if you dont like it, you dont like it... but i think the origin of all the hatred is the fact that he is gettin up and definately gettin fame...maybe more so than writers who's shit just disappears into the millions of typical nyc style tags in the city. facelift...get over it! you cant not laugh at those dope nikes!!!!

Originally posted by grays papaya

see thats the thing. my friend goes to an art college in the city (i wont name which one, just in case) and neckface also goes there for art or painting or whatever. so what you said could be completley on point. what if neckface is just spraying so that when people look at his real art, someone will say "oh thats neckface the graffiti artist" i like his stuff alot, but that could be whats happening

Another art school type who can not get good at style, so he takes a shortcut and does crappy stuff on purpose to pretend they are over graff, and mocking it..so all the trendie psuedo hip urban people will then jock and pretend like he is some hip newart shit and he will become an artfag who used to write on walls, but slams heroin instead.The formula is quite simple. fucking art school kooks should stay away from writing on things.

toy.

Guest newjack

neckface is stupid graffiti, if its out there then its up or open for criticism.

and in unrelated news, i think i know that girl with the short black hair in the first series of photos. she live in the city that left the liberty bell cracked by chance?

* i might not like neckface graff but i seen it up from the mission to the bk and back again.

neckface honestly does suck i was just in nyc visitin fam and instead of well exicuted glorious fills and fat straight letters i see these shitty ass no talent faces all over, well almost all over i t think this person prolly crosses the street when he sees black people walking towards him cause he has no ups in any hoods. any way i hate this fool. and yes he is more up than me but i really don't care because he isn't a graff writer by any stretch of the iagination i suppose i wouldn't dislike him if he where a hobo or some thing. if people had stuck with the same styles they had in the late 80's and early 90's the world would be a better place.

Archived