this is my united states of whatever.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARYTR

I think Bush is doing a good job man. He went in there and he kicked some ass. Those ragheads deserved it, they're all the same godless animals anyway and they don't have any differences in opinion, they all support Bin Laden they don't even have shoes with lights in them. HE GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE!! OH MY GOD! Why don't you guys leave if you don't like it, you're either with us or with them...America is the best country in the world. Tongue tha balls, quit jocking, and etc.

:rolleyes:

DO you really fucking think they all support bin laudin. Thats just as wrong as saying everyone in America support's the KKK. Not a large amount of the population supported Bin Lauden. Also how would you know if you havnt been there. Baghdad is a city the size of LA. Now there may be some religious extremist's but most people are normal people who beleive in Islam( the brother to CHRISTIANITY) its not even that much different. Think of all the family's and shit. I really hope you go there someday to see how wrong you are.

there's a fake tease?

Why would someone clone him?

I mean think of all the fun somone could have with a clone like

El Banderro

Teaseract

BRUNDer

Speaking

Beerdo

or even the buddha tomato ?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, thats it man...First person singular..it means I

like:

I, Robot

Ego, to Robot

Egoism in english could be Iism.

Originally posted by E MARYTR

I think Bush is doing a good job man. He went in there and he kicked some ass. Those ragheads deserved it, they're all the same godless animals anyway and they don't have any differences in opinion, they all support Bin Laden they don't even have shoes with lights in them. HE GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE!! OH MY GOD! Why don't you guys leave if you don't like it, you're either with us or with them...America is the best country in the world. Tongue tha balls, quit jocking, and etc.

:rolleyes:

Ignorance at it`s finest

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I thought it was pretty obvious that wasn't tease... only one smiley (which wasn't the king smiley), proper capitalization, no short two-sentence bursts, and not a single instance of the word "nukka".

And for those who haven't noticed yet, someone has managed to hack into tease's account and fuck with it. There's been a couple of posts already by the fake tease, I think even threads.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I thought it was pretty obvious that wasn't tease... only one smiley (which wasn't the king smiley), proper capitalization, no short two-sentence bursts, and not a single instance of the word "nukka".

And for those who haven't noticed yet, someone has managed to hack into tease's account and fuck with it. There's been a couple of posts already by the fake tease, I think even threads.

all this tease crap is getting insane.

what's funny though is i can see tease saying almost everything the fake tease has said.

:king: :king: :king: :lol: :king: :king: :lol: :lol: :king:

Guest im not witty

^but theres not even one mention of a "mexican ham sammich in there":king:

oh and it think its less of a hack and more of a rearranging of letters. marytr instead of martyr.... see that Colombia study about misspelled words is proven correct once again. i almost hate to keep bringing it up, because i think its incredibly funny when people totally buy the fact thats its tease, no matter what stupid shit the "fake tease" says.