Beats

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

protools is not what you want to make beats.

you want some type of sequencer or something along

those lines, not protools.

ps-for any pc/mac dudesz, if you want a tasty little

protools dl, for FREE, go to www.hitsquad.com/smm

then pick your platform or type the above address

and put either /smm/win95 or /smm/mac..

once that is done, scroll down to the menu and select

from the AUDIO EDITORS tab..then simply scroll down

to the 'P' section where it says ProTools FREE and dl

that biatch. you're probably thinking 'yea right', but

trust me...its not fully decked out studio version shit,

but its fucking mack for free.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

ive been fiending it just as much as you... we could never date... we have bad timing....

no wait it would be good i could fuck around and you never know... oh yeah that and i dont date writers....

shit man thats some serious homosexual shit goin on right there..:confused: everone be cool.. things are gonna be fine.

checkin my mail. stay tuned.

:huh?:

it was a joke with homosex undertones... if you check the dread post you might be able to see how i really feel about faggots or battyboys or queers or sick fucks who turn their back on the risen lord or realize that i just am a sarcastic fuck who likes to stir shit up because i have no life and im waiting for the wife...

one.

jober.just blinding confusion.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

i just am a sarcastic fuck who likes to stir shit up because i have no life and im waiting for the wife...

one.

duder, i am the epitamy of sarcasm please believe it !

strangely, twice in the past week i've had people comment to me that the majority of my humour (whilst faded) seems to revolve around homosexual over/undertones.... i dont know... homosexuality is just the hot topic at the moment i guess.

check ya mail thun !!!!

• 1 year later...

after using many programs, i have always returned to acid pro for production. it samples good and is small enough to run fast on my laptop, on my big pc i use reason and a bunch of other shit but always export whatever loops i make to acid for sequencing.

not a huge fan of pro tools for the same reason i have a grudge agaunst macs, i don't like monopolies. i export the final product to cubasis for recording. thats me, fruity loops is cool, great for beginers and i've seen many pros use it as well.

Anyone here use Adobe Audition aka Cool Edit Pro. Fairly simple, yet powerful program for recording. I used it to record a mixtape that never was completed.

You can't knock fruity loops, especially if you have a midi-controller. I've heard some incredible stuff come out of that.

But, you still cant fuck with analog

• 6 years later...

So mah doode... You make beats? Lets hear'em.

You know tha deal mah doode...

Post your beats from soundcloud if you got the balls for the forum to hear.

I'll Start with my boy TrainwrEQ. YOu can fin him in the cuts of the 512, and you can get at him on soundcloud.

A master of the hiphop, triphop, DnB, and Dubstep

So I tried to embed the sound cloud player but this forum seems to not like that, for now we post links.

http://soundcloud.com/trashroom/sets/now-you-know

Re: So mah doode... You make beats? Lets hear'em.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday April 8th, 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2.Take a screen grab of of the ad***and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. You can submit up to 2 screen grabs, which will give you a full month of VIP.

4. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 2 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday April 8th, 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

Archived