Help

Devilush

Okay this is pissing me off! well my boyfriend and i are looking for a new place, it's in the bay area. and we want to stay in the city, urbanize guys. so anyways, we didn't get the place that we wanted. and so now we're back to square one. which is also aggrevating me. i need help finding a good web page that has listings. but, i don't want to pay their extreme fee of using their services. i've tried that already and it doesn't help for crap. so any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

oh yes....my Short Cuts zine is out. devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

i hear you on the back to square one-ness.. im going for another possible rejection this afternoon.. its getting aweful close to the end of the month.....

you and your man are moving intogether?

jus make sure you make a list of everything that is yours and have him sign it saying that he agrees..along with anything esle u buy while living with him..that shit happened to my cousin no hes back at home with his mom .and his ex has all his furnature http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

im gonna email u right now

Originally posted by Devilush:

...you can close this topic if you'd like.

[This message has been edited by Devilush (edited 08-22-2001).]

nah fuck that lets see if we can keep it goin with out any of the moderators noticing that it is way offthe subject

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

Archived