Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Canibalism

i cry when i masturbate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i like that biter more than what i usually catch of his.

that biter fr8 sucks. cool dicer, 4get, and zroe though. FUCK END. go paint a ridge car you fags.

Since when did it get trendy to gel up your hair before hitting up the tracks? I've been missing out I guess, homeless peeps still show me love though!

Hey graff jesus and mike bibby, i'm not trying to jump all on your cases and shit but me and canibalism (he scanned most of my photo album) are not emer and the end crew. Were just in a area that he has some old shit at.

Sorry if u were just sayin fuck end crew for the hell of it and not directed towards us thinkin we were end.

Also the kid in the red shirt did not speak any english i think he was from the ambercrombie and fitch sweat shop of east turkey.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

that biter fr8 sucks. cool dicer, 4get, and zroe though. FUCK END. go paint a ridge car you fags.

i mean, all of your stuff is nothing to roll your eyes at, but i like this more than others. it might be the color scheme.

I don't know what the fuck you are laughing at i havent a fucking ounce of fat on my body, and what are you gunna say about that. you have never seen me and will see me so you trying to make out i am fat will just make you look stupider than you already are, so next time you decide to make a clever remark don't, cos people like me will just outsmart you :king: