Thret Asc

CamS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually dont respond to shit like this but this is a BIG misconception in yhe graff world that you gotta go wild to be good.NOT TRUE!!Remember a nicely done simple will kill a failed attempt at a dope wild style.You gotta be able to do simples, wilds,throw ups,handstyles,ect..before calling yourself an all out king. But seriously there are fools out there,(even so-called famous writers), that can do a wild style peice that would make your moms ass hole whistle but,...cant do simple to save their worthless hides!

bottom line jus keep it real no matter what you do! peace

p.s. dope as fuck hand style!

dont do a dark inline if you have a dark outline, the whole perpose, or at least in my eyes, for an inline is to allow the on looker to see the letters more clearly, if you have a black outline and a leather brown inline, it can make the outline look blurry rather than sharp, just a tip because you said you cant do color schemes, back on topic i like your style, its fuckin huge, which has its advantages and disadvantages, but i think you should not forget about the backgrounds on your sketches, but thats personal preference, anyone that knows my shit will tell you that i never leave a background white in my book, but do your thing, you got skills

well thanks for the comments folks..im gona try and get more flics uploaded as soon as i get sum more sketches done..ya i know i should go simpler, ive been tryint but iv ebeen having a total writers block, ill try adn get sum full pagers in aswell...thanks

peace

-threat

attachment.php?s=&postid=646773

heres suttin i started for my girl friend, any advie or input would be much appreciated, i got a bunch more to work on like inline, fill, and back round...im not sure what relaly to think about it...so ya inout would be great

peace

-threat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived