Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CamS

Thret Asc

ya the first sketch was hte first peice i did wrting thret, i like to get all the wild shit out of my system, dont get my wrong i love wild style, but id rather get all the arrows and sariffs outta my system then concentrate on letter structure rather then how much shit is commin out of it..so ya thatnks for the comments..expect more shortly anyone wanan hit me up, feel free to do so on aim: thretasc

peace

-thret asc

EEEEEEEEEEEEE at'sh clean, shuhn

its kinda wierd: the thing i feel most about the first sketches are the E's. that style E gats mad flo, man- props!!

however, the e on the last one is a little on the wack side, in that it onle looks like an e if you know that it came from the letter structure of the other e's at the top.:o

but fo real, I could never pull off sketches with that many extensions without makin an absurdass mess out of whatever i was tryin to write- so yeah- keep doin ya thing cams- nice stuff:king:

I usually dont respond to shit like this but this is a BIG misconception in yhe graff world that you gotta go wild to be good.NOT TRUE!!Remember a nicely done simple will kill a failed attempt at a dope wild style.You gotta be able to do simples, wilds,throw ups,handstyles,ect..before calling yourself an all out king. But seriously there are fools out there,(even so-called famous writers), that can do a wild style peice that would make your moms ass hole whistle but,...cant do simple to save their worthless hides!

bottom line jus keep it real no matter what you do! peace

p.s. dope as fuck hand style!

dont do a dark inline if you have a dark outline, the whole perpose, or at least in my eyes, for an inline is to allow the on looker to see the letters more clearly, if you have a black outline and a leather brown inline, it can make the outline look blurry rather than sharp, just a tip because you said you cant do color schemes, back on topic i like your style, its fuckin huge, which has its advantages and disadvantages, but i think you should not forget about the backgrounds on your sketches, but thats personal preference, anyone that knows my shit will tell you that i never leave a background white in my book, but do your thing, you got skills

some people think that because they suck at wildstyle and have to stay simple, that everyone alse should too.

well thanks for the comments folks..im gona try and get more flics uploaded as soon as i get sum more sketches done..ya i know i should go simpler, ive been tryint but iv ebeen having a total writers block, ill try adn get sum full pagers in aswell...thanks

peace

-threat

attachment.php?s=&postid=646640

heres my handsteeze..i fucked up ina few spots but im too lazy to take another flic....

peace

attachment.php?s=&postid=646773

heres suttin i started for my girl friend, any advie or input would be much appreciated, i got a bunch more to work on like inline, fill, and back round...im not sure what relaly to think about it...so ya inout would be great

peace

-threat

only thing i see is that with the dark purple fill you cant see the outline and letters, other than that it looks dope..

attachment.php?s=&postid=648470 new/old sketch..first time fuckin with dotcom

attachment.php?s=&postid=648471

attachment.php?s=&postid=648453

latest skecth..i fucked up ont he C

throwie

attachment.php?s=&postid=648454

word..feedback woutld be much appreciated..

-dotcom

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this