waking up too early

curious george

does anyone else have this problem? i go to sleep at like 2 every mornin, and i'm like, hell yes, i'm gonna sleep til like 1 tomorrow. and it never happens. some fucking way, i get woke up at like 8:30. what the fuck is up with that. and i hate those damn telemarketer's that call at like 7 or 8 and wake you up. today, i woke up at like 8:15. way too early, especially since i didn't get to sleep til like 4.

------------------

donnie brasco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, lets hear it for sleeping in till the PM everyday. I dont think I've ever had a job where I had to show up earlier than noon for that worked out for more than 2 months...I just cant do it. In high school...even when I lived a block from school those morning classes were just too damn early....

my mom thinks im on drugs beacuse i sleep till noon (wait i am on drugs. shit) shes like school starts in 2 weeks you need to get used to waking up early. shut up bitch. my girl doesnt wake up untill 6 in the after noon usally beacuse shes always out getting laid. theres a solution for you. have lots of sex and get sleepy.

I wake my ass up around 5am every morning to go to the park and play ball. By myself. Id be out there earlier if they opened the gates earlier. I usually go to sleep around midnight. And I take a nap at around 1pm or so since theres nothing good on tv.

My point - find something you like to do in the morning, then wake up and go do it. Or just sleep.

ive been catchin some of that too..

I used to go to bed like at 4 AM every night, get up at 11 AM on weekdays and 2 PM on weekends..now I've cut down on how late I stay up, I go to sleep around 1-2 AM, and some mornings I'll just start waking up about 8ish...then i realize that im never up this early and that it's not happening and I go back to sleep till 10-11. weird, but I feel better now that im getting better sleep

i used to have that problem...then i went away to penn state for the summer...NO im not in college yet, im still in high school..but they have a pre college program...its awesome...but i never got to bed before 1 oclock over there...and woke up at 9 for classes...but if you go to sleep late and dont let yourslef get out of bed till 1, you create a pattern

Guest imported_Tesseract

For the whole summer i used to sleep from 5 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon,i almost broke up with my girl about that.

I think that shit can cause some brain damage when happening for a long time.

I went on holidays and i woke up at 9 in the morning for 10 days,felt good.It was weird watching the shadows of things drop from east to west.!

Yeah Harpo,

I have insomnia too. Most people that have insomnia suffer from one or two of the types. I suffer from all three (trouble falling asleep, waking up too early, and waking up frequently in the night). I’ve had this problem since I was 12 or 13, so I’ve gotten used to it. It still suck though.

-Al

Archived