Ohh shit

Hank Parker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pabst is my all time favorite beer. To hell with all those Microbrews and fancy beers that run you back $12.00 for a six pack. Sure, they may taste good but where are you when you motor through them in less than an hour and a half with nothing to show for it? $5.99 gets you a twelve pack of pure white trash love. Only problem is that all those yuppie scum who were so down with fancy "Gourmand" beers last year are now all into Pabst because for some unknown reason, it is very trendy now to drink it. "Hee hee, look at me! I'm a 27 yr old stock trader by day and dickweed by night! I can set down my martini and rock a Pabst with all my blue collar homies!" Eat dick jackfuck.

EBay has some ill Pabst gear. My gf got a mankiller of a pabst belt bucklea little while back. My efforts so far to "permanently borrow" it have been in vain.

It's kinda hard to find around here. But there's this event tomorrow evening that Pabst is sponsoring, and the jingle for the event was off the phone line "we'll be drinking pabst beer. and peeing out of trees" kinda like the tune from the "believe it or not.." from costanza's answering machine.

But me, man I seem to always settle for a $1.60 forty of High life when I can't afford a trip to Latrobe.