CAMP JIM...HAS MTV GONE MAD!

king kong

I bet the people on Made never actually achieve what they are supposed to. Like that basketball kid probably only played one game all season. That lifeguard chick probably got one shift a week, at a part of the beach where no one goes swimming. And that moron highschool kid probably graduated by like 1%, thustly making sure that his life will be just as shitty as if he hadn't passed at all.....

But I have no idea what this Camp Jim shit is. I only get MTV Canada after all......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by caL

the best made is the one with that cute chick that trys to be a bmx'er she does a backflip in the end so she wins.

Well, I give her props for that though. I'm sure prior to riding a bmx that chick probably thought slip 'n' slide was an extreme sport.....oh, whoa, that would be nice with her on an oil slicked slip and slide with me and a few hits of E...dope...ahh errr, yeah, but my point is that she really pushed the envelope of who she was and pulled that shit off. Hela cool.

The latest one about that college nerd wanting to be cool.....ohmygaw. people like that serve one purpose and that's to remind me my life isn't as bad as i think it is.

One thing I also dig about watching that show is watching the fat chicks lose weight. Maybe i';m the only one but the episode where the fat white chick wants to become a cheerleader....hell man, she started losing weight and I thought "Damn,if she could get to 120....back dat ass up!"

made is ok, punked is funny as hell, cribs is decent ,but mtv mostly puts out garbage.

they really need to bring backremote control, 120 min., yo mtv raps (and include old and under ground shit, if not making it all just that content), amp, liquid tv, and the half hour comedy hour.

Originally posted by the_gooch

made is ok, punked is funny as hell, cribs is decent ,but mtv mostly puts out garbage.

they really need to bring backremote control, 120 min., yo mtv raps (and include old and under ground shit, if not making it all just that content), amp, liquid tv, and the half hour comedy hour.

Made is cool but I hate that Ashton Kutcher. Who the hell decided to make that jackfuck famous in the first place? When are people going to realize what a hoax that tool is? my sister met him at a club in L.A. and had this to say about him "I've had better conversations with pocket lint."

I miss AMP and i especially miss Liquid television. that was some dope animation and we were all blown away when Aeon Flux first hit the scene. Rivers of blood and mountains of bodies. Who remembers the grappling hook to the stomach trick Aeon pulled?

anyone remember hanging with mtv? it was the early 90's version on trl??

a friend got tickets the day house of pain performed so a bunch of us went to see them. i got on tv looking like a dumb fat white kid who could'nt dance. not to mention my horrible clothing "bum equipment".

Originally posted by the_gooch

anyone remember hanging with mtv? it was the early 90's version on trl??

a friend got tickets the day house of pain performed so a bunch of us went to see them. i got on tv looking like a dumb fat white kid who could'nt dance. not to mention my horrible clothing "bum equipment".

isnt that the show where they sit on couches with a small tv in the middle and talk and play videos

Originally posted by DREDZ

they need to bring Yo MTV Raps back.

...actually if they did, it probably would be nothing like it used to be...

so ,maybe, they shouldn't.

they would probably just play shake your tailfeather over and over again and have ja-rule as a special guest host

Archived