you need to

aowltpaowltp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hahahaha

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

hey irone why are you so mad at aowltpaowltp that you want to battle him,, is it because that denz didnt let you paint on the same train as him when he was down here you shouldnt try and sweet someone then when they make you saltie you go and try and battle someone that you THINK you are better then that shit doesnt work from what i know and what someone told me what you write you should worry about tryin to get your name in the street befor battleing someone and dont think just cuz you did something with was that people are going to give you respect, cuz if you think that you got the game fucked up stop rideing other peoples dick you should be your own person. ok i'll give you some help STEP 1. go out and hit up some tags paint or marker dosnt matter but you have to go to all sides of the city not just the side you live on. STEP 2. draw in your sketchbook or on paper whatever floats your boat and get a style one that looks good when you get it then try it on a wall( the more you try the more it will help you to get can control etc. STEP 3. play with colors intill you get some good fill-ins. STEP 4. try different ideas with letters for bombing then when you find the letters that are good and go together then hit the streets once again (cuz befor you did tags everyehere people should have in idea of who you are) STEP 5. now you got your tags going good and your bombs going good this is when you go to spots all around and pic, pic at as many spots you can this will let people know what kind of flavor your comeing with. STEP 6. now cuz you did all this you can now hit trains. it feels good doesnt it oh wait you never done none of that so you wouldnt know but anyways for real you should worry about gettin up befor you try and battle someone.

the guy next door

quality scores!

My guy IDER could give a fuck on how much he's up. It's nice shit. You shouldn't waist time dillie-dallieing around. straight up. fuck the bullsh!t. wall or freight.

It's there.

if you wanna go in the yard or to any spot and it ends up looking like sh!t, you

just waisted your time. been there, did that. IDER don't have to try and prove his skill. it just happens.

GET THRU YOUR HEADS.

It's NOT WEAK & It's PROVEN.

word for word qoute : IDER says," I'M NOT MAD I DIDN'T PAINT A FREIGHT WITH DENZ KD TAC. NORMAL PAINTED NEXT TO HIM. I PAINTED NEXT TO AQUA. WHAT DOES IT MATTER I HIT NICE PANELS, DID THESE KIDS PAINT WITH DENZ? JEALOUSY OR ENVY? DON'T GETT'EM TWIST. SHOW ME YOUR BETTER, YOU AIN'T BUSTING ANYONE OUT. OR AM I JUST THE BAD GUY."

"I DON'T TALK SHIT I DO SHIT!"

:D

hey irone why are you so mad at aowltpaowltp that you want to battle him,, is it because that denz didnt let you paint on the same train as him when he was down here you shouldnt try and sweet someone then when they make you saltie you go and try and battle someone that you THINK you are better then that shit doesnt work from what i know and what someone told me what you write you should worry about tryin to get your name in the street befor battleing someone and dont think just cuz you did something with was that people are going to give you respect, cuz if you think that you got the game fucked up stop rideing other peoples dick you should be your own person. ok i'll give you some help STEP 1. go out and hit up some tags paint or marker dosnt matter but you have to go to all sides of the city not just the side you live on. STEP 2. draw in your sketchbook or on paper whatever floats your boat and get a style one that looks good when you get it then try it on a wall( the more you try the more it will help you to get can control etc. STEP 3. play with colors intill you get some good fill-ins. STEP 4. try different ideas with letters for bombing then when you find the letters that are good and go together then hit the streets once again (cuz befor you did tags everyehere people should have in idea of who you are) STEP 5. now you got your tags going good and your bombs going good this is when you go to spots all around and pic, pic at as many spots you can this will let people know what kind of flavor your comeing with. STEP 6. now cuz you did all this you can now hit trains. it feels good doesnt it oh wait you never done none of that so you wouldnt know but anyways for real you should worry about gettin up befor you try and battle someone.

the guy next door

who the fuck are you?

what you think you invented the graffiti game?

want beef?

let ME know...

no son do you want beef again, you remember what happened the first time... i just started doin freights... im still a toy in my eyes as well, fuck it ill admit it... im not gonna hide behide this screen and think im someone big cause i painted with denz, i can care less... yeah denz is a good writer but what does denz or kd have anything to do with you...

and i just started saying something now cause all this got to far, so if you wanna bring me in this, lets go... its whatever... you pussy, remember you know where i take flixs at so im not hard to find... bring it... ill even start it...

Originally posted by PaintedSteel

no son do you want beef again, you remember what happened the first time... i just started doin freights... im still a toy in my eyes as well, fuck it ill admit it... im not gonna hide behide this screen and think im someone big cause i painted with denz, i can care less... yeah denz is a good writer but what does denz or kd have anything to do with you...

and i just started saying something now cause all this got to far, so if you wanna bring me in this, lets go... its whatever... you pussy, remember you know where i take flixs at so im not hard to find... bring it... ill even start it...

nothing happened either

quality scores!

My guy IDER could give a fuck on how much he's up. It's nice shit. You shouldn't waist time dillie-dallieing around. straight up. fuck the bullsh!t. wall or freight.

It's there.

if you wanna go in the yard or to any spot and it ends up looking like sh!t, you

just waisted your time. been there, did that. IDER don't have to try and prove his skill. it just happens.

GET THRU YOUR HEADS.

It's NOT WEAK & It's PROVEN.

word for word qoute : IDER says," I'M NOT MAD I DIDN'T PAINT A FREIGHT WITH DENZ KD TAC. NORMAL PAINTED NEXT TO HIM. I PAINTED NEXT TO AQUA. WHAT DOES IT MATTER I HIT NICE PANELS, DID THESE KIDS PAINT WITH DENZ? JEALOUSY OR ENVY? DON'T GETT'EM TWIST. SHOW ME YOUR BETTER, YOU AIN'T BUSTING ANYONE OUT. OR AM I JUST THE BAD GUY."

"I DON'T TALK SHIT I DO SHIT!"

:D

i dont get it 1st i have never seen a nice panel by you so if you think your panels are nice why dont you post them on here and we can see what people think 2nd if you dont talk shit then why did you drive past one day when people are takein flicks go past all fast yellin shit out the window if you had something to say why didnt you stop and say what you had to say 3rd if you DO SHIT then why dont i ever seen any of it anywhere just to let you know there more to graff then just trains !!!

now thats a quality score

i'm not a :shook: one i'm a crook son

i dont get it 1st i have never seen a nice panel by you so if you think your panels are nice why dont you post them on here and we can see what people think 2nd if you dont talk shit then why did you drive past one day when people are takein flicks go past all fast yellin shit out the window if you had something to say why didnt you stop and say what you had to say 3rd if you DO SHIT then why dont i ever seen any of it anywhere just to let you know there more to graff then just trains !!!

now thats a quality score

i'm not a :shook: one i'm a crook son

I'm not going to keep going on & on about this. take me to the wall we'll see

who is better .

u don't know me

i don't know you?!!?

1st: i don't think i was talking to you.

2nd: i offered a compatition to will rule the outcome. -which you wanna wessel out of.

3rd: you're a hurb, sucking on words!!!

no reason for chit chat.

Guest gary glitter

aow,,what kind of a toy crew are you,,first you do floaters, then when people comment on how wak you are you get all thugged out and start acting like bitches. you should have stayed with taking pictures and "acting" like you write..kids like you make milwaukee look bad. I hope somebody handles you toys.

I thought the bombingscience forum was full of toys so i went on the visual orgasm forum, then realize it wasnt that great and they shut it down so i came in here.. but this forum is starting to suck really bad. I dont know any of you guys but why dont you all stop writing shit talking replies and take it to the real world for real. or start your own beef post and keep the beef in that post. or write emails. or call on the phone to talk shit there.

with all the things you guys wrote so far, it just proves how your not willing to end this beef concretely. lets see some fighting flicks, and never hear about it again.

Originally posted by gary glitter

aow,,what kind of a toy crew are you,,first you do floaters, then when people comment on how wak you are you get all thugged out and start acting like bitches. you should have stayed with taking pictures and "acting" like you write..kids like you make milwaukee look bad. I hope somebody handles you toys.

bster ack will as soon as he sees them.

i find it hard to believe people are giving that en/ pase panel props, its shitty. must be a homie or somethin.

that rutgot is cool

bster's stuff is dope

and that lame ass poster thingy, with the hide your women deal, is super duty gay.

Originally posted by PaintedSteel

man its whatever AWE... thats why you run back to your city, with unfinished business, right....

A.rmy O.f W.angsters

Wow didn't know you were so frightened peeling off like you did, and Entor you didn't have to

jump on the outbound no one expected you to run away from 1 ACK. There was 2 of yous. Were you trying to get a free ride to MPLS?

Or is it your bark is more vicious then your bit.

L.ittle T.winkie P.uffs

L.ittle T.oys P.ussies

A.nals O.pen W.ide

you ain't sh!t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:king:

NORMAL is looking for yu:lol:

axes cut kids

Archived