you need to

aowltpaowltp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good one i gotta remember that

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE

COME ON THE ONLY TIME YOU DO A FLOATER ON A TRAIN IS IF YOUR RIDING UP TOP!!!! IF YOUR DOIN SHIT ON THE BOTTEM YOU DONT HAVE YOUR LETTERS FLOATING!!!!!!!:mad:

everyone listen this ^^^. if you dont, you might just be thinking for yourself.:crazy:

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

hey irone why are you so mad at aowltpaowltp that you want to battle him,, is it because that denz didnt let you paint on the same train as him when he was down here you shouldnt try and sweet someone then when they make you saltie you go and try and battle someone that you THINK you are better then that shit doesnt work from what i know and what someone told me what you write you should worry about tryin to get your name in the street befor battleing someone and dont think just cuz you did something with was that people are going to give you respect, cuz if you think that you got the game fucked up stop rideing other peoples dick you should be your own person. ok i'll give you some help STEP 1. go out and hit up some tags paint or marker dosnt matter but you have to go to all sides of the city not just the side you live on. STEP 2. draw in your sketchbook or on paper whatever floats your boat and get a style one that looks good when you get it then try it on a wall( the more you try the more it will help you to get can control etc. STEP 3. play with colors intill you get some good fill-ins. STEP 4. try different ideas with letters for bombing then when you find the letters that are good and go together then hit the streets once again (cuz befor you did tags everyehere people should have in idea of who you are) STEP 5. now you got your tags going good and your bombs going good this is when you go to spots all around and pic, pic at as many spots you can this will let people know what kind of flavor your comeing with. STEP 6. now cuz you did all this you can now hit trains. it feels good doesnt it oh wait you never done none of that so you wouldnt know but anyways for real you should worry about gettin up befor you try and battle someone.

the guy next door