• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatbastard

marketing has us by the balls

Re: it hits even closer to home...

Originally posted by ToYs

yeah were you aware that krylon and rustoleom also make about 8 different brand name spray paints? only difference is price, color, and aerosol pressure. fuck i waste alot of money.

who doesn't know that painter's touch is quality paint? and AA has the most delicious colors ever.

as for the other krylon brands, i've never tried them but.. they don't sound too great...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a gynecologist in chicago had too many clients, so he couldnt handle them.. what he did was literally double the costs of his services thinking that if he lost even 50% of his patients he would still make the same ammount of money.

what infact happened over the next few months was that his patients nearly tripled (people were under the mentality that if he was that expensive they would be getting high quality service.....idiots.

The above post is true.

Where I work I'm in charge of orders and pricing.

Due to a shortage in a certain product, I was forced to raise the price almost 25%.

Guess what happened?

We sold almost 50% more.

Its that special place in the supply and demand curve that I like to call the "sweet spot"