killing people?????

The Taco bell Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, my friends tempt me sometimes, but usually its only people like in government. i got a letter last month telling me i didnt make enough $$$ to get a tax refund like everyone else, thanks. the government basically reminding me that im poor.

Killing metaphorically.....haha i would probably kill the whole world.

but yeah, saying that gothic people should be killed is pretty narrow minded, no offense tho.

im not gothic, but a few of my friends are and they're really good people.

ummm..........but yeah, saying anything towards any mass of people is narrow minded.

Its those people who fall just outside the line, those are the ones Worth* knowing.

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-22-2001).]

i was comenting on the fact that we should off anyone who drives in the city over 18mph. we should yank them out their cars and shoot them execution style video tape it and send it to their moms.

as well as any idiot that consumes alcohol, but then i wouldve had to kill jack kerouac and that would make me sad.

Yes I would like to kill the bitch ass that is taking me to court for assaulting him with an illegal firearm 5 years ago.. I only wish that I had something more powerful at the time that would have actually removed his head from his shoulders... fucken cunt.

Anyone know anything about Public Liability claims etc.. you know, as in personal injury compensation claims against a persons third party property insurer ?

kill

kill

kill

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

gothic people, or anyone who *tries* to look/be depressed for attention.

I couldn't kill them, but those are the kindof people I dislike the most... so I mean if I HAD to kill someone, it would probably be them.

yeah. they're so fucking annoying. They think they're dead hardcore. Whenever I pass by a group of 'goths', I really, REALLY feel like playing Squarepusher at unsociable volumes, to show them how their music isn't really that challenging. My school is full of them. At least there are a few with open minds. They have been taught to like Boards of Canada.

when i used to work at a bagel shop..there wasnt even one costumer that i didnt feel like smacking in the face with a pitch fork!

honestly i think i need consuling i have alot of sick thoughts about torchering people that i dotn like..

like that dude that was driving drucnk and hit nace,,,id love to put a cup of stomach acid of his forhead.and shock his with a stun gun

------------------

mlb mlb mlb mlb mlb

aop aop aop aop aop

[This message has been edited by The Taco bell Bomber (edited 08-22-2001).]

Originally posted by pulk:

I really, REALLY feel like playing Squarepusher at unsociable volumes, to show them how their music isn't really that challenging.

squarepusher is not challenging music you warp jocker....

go invest some money and earbleed listening time into a hecker

or incapacitants cd...i'm sure the goths would like that..

blahg.rg...

Originally posted by cmeup:

girls that drink and get obnoxious...

i hate hoes like that....specially when they think they bout it... ill drop a hoe. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

tease

this kid finally gets laid and he thinks hes AOLpimpthuggintease

------------------

mlb mlb mlb mlb mlb

aop aop aop aop aop

my ex partner in crime is facing 5 to 20 for atemted murder.he chased down a unarmed kid

and stabed him in the back,then drug the knife from his sholder to his waist.20 inch

gaping wound is what the paper read.

i always thought yeah we carry tools,no one fuckin wit us.this and that.but when it happens it forces you to realize just how fuckin stupid it is.this poor kid has a family and friends who are all feeling for him.shit i feel for him.he has to live with this every day of his life.it aint worth it playa.

all you little fucks thinking your tuff and you'll pop a cap n this guy or whatever.

just take a second and think about the recorses of you actions.it aint worth it

all you have to remember is.. there are 2

kinds of gothic.

hot topic gothic

and real gothic.

you most likely are refering to hot topic gothic. i myself am not gothic. but i do know acouple of real gothic people. and they are cool.. and they arent all depressed. well. they might be. but they dont use it to make other people feel sorry for them/ get attention.

generalizations suck. but you must use them sometimes.

ID LOVE TO KILL ALOT OF PEOPLE HONESTLY.ALOT OF KIDS I WENT TO SKOOL WITH ID GLADLY FEED A BULLET TO.UMALL MY FORMER BOSSES FROM MY JOBS.UM EVERY GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.SNITCHES SHOULD DIE A PAINFUL SLOW DETH FOR RUINING MY LIFE.ID LOVE TO KIL GUYS THAT WEAR MAKE UP AND PRETTY CLOTHES,I HAVE ALOT OF HATRED BUILT UP INSIDE,ID LOVE TO LET IT OUT,I HATE LAWS AGAINST VIOLENCE.IVE GOT JUMPED,DID I RAT?NO.I SED I FELL OFF MY BIKE,AND THEN I ACCIDENTLY HIT MY FREND TOO HARD AND HIS PARENTS GET ME ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT AT A TIME WEN I DONT NEED THIS SHIT.MY LIFE IS GOING NO WHERE AS IT IS,NOW IM IN A BIG PILE OF SHIT,HMM.ID LOVE TO KILL A SELCT FEW THO.BUT IM RILLY A NICE COOL CALM PERSON,HONEST!

ahhhh. in my deepest dreams. so many need to be lain out to feed worms. to clense the bacteria.....that would be something great.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Archived