Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MagatsuTaito

Question? What exactly is a love hate relationship?

When you LOVE to fuck them up the ass, but you HATE how they scream in agony each time....

Though my definition may differ from others :o

I don't know, but everytime i see a post by you, i can't help but think you're talking just as much pointless shit as you were before, only now, you're sucking up the asses of the people you hated on earlier.

I think that it all boils down to: You love it, but at the same time, you fucking hate it.

Like, you love to fucking be in pain.

Originally posted by Evil Dee

I don't know, but everytime i see a post by you, i can't help but think you're talking just as much pointless shit as you were before, only now, you're sucking up the asses of the people you hated on earlier.

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about

Originally posted by big bruno

I think that it all boils down to: You love it, but at the same time, you fucking hate it.

Like, you love to fucking be in pain.

Yeah, like this guy that was trying to get at my girl for a good years time. I fucking hated the dude but at the same time it was a great outlet for my anger and stress. I even got to go over to his house and punk him fufilling one of my all time great macho fantasies.

Now he's gone and there's this weird void. I feel like Snoopy after having vanquished the red baron.

Nah. What i was referring to was: When you are in a relationship, your girl starts doing some fucking bullshit, but you put up with it because, even though you hate the shit that she does, you love her to death. Pretty much, you hate that shit, but you put up with it because you love that bitch. (And when I say bitch, I mean BITCH).

Originally posted by big bruno

Nah. What i was referring to was: When you are in a relationship, your girl starts doing some fucking bullshit, but you put up with it because, even though you hate the shit that she does, you love her to death. Pretty much, you hate that shit, but you put up with it because you love that bitch. (And when I say bitch, I mean BITCH).

Straight up man. My chick still hung out and studied with that dude even though he would always get drunk and tell her how much she meant to him or some such shit. Alcoholic vegan asshole with bad tattoos. that fool just about had a heart attack when i showed up at his door one day. He looked me in the eyes and just knew what i was there for.

I hated my gf for that shit but I kept my head on straight and kept on loving her to this day.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this