BIG SEXY'S 2 DAY ADVENTURE

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by thumper

bullshit bullshit bullshit

oh man. you got me dyin over here. yeah they really got robbed huh? finishing your piece then leaving with all your shit is getting robbed? bitch please.

btw dissing my piece and the else/bles/norm shit was really funny! you've sure made a lot of big moves in graffiti buddy.

how much must your life suck? you're poor, fat, dirty, livin with your moms, stupid, a liar, AND YOU SUCK AT GRAFFITI.

man i'd be an angry motherfucker too! hahaha. you're a fucking joke.

Guest Mike bibby

dont ever start no rumors about my crew getting robbed fool that shit is a LIE if i ever heard one, go under some bridge and paint..toy

Fake ass motherfuckers. First don't front like you know who I am cuz you don't! Second is that I heard the robbery story from my boy POEM who was there when it happened.

So eat a dick faggots. You got straight robbed and punked like the bitches you are at gun point by some real niggas from the town.

OAKLAND TAX BITCH

Originally posted by UCtoSF

Fake ass motherfuckers. First don't front like you know who I am cuz you don't! Second is that I heard the robbery story from my boy POEM who was there when it happened.

So eat a dick faggots. You got straight robbed and punked like the bitches you are at gun point by some real niggas from the town.

OAKLAND TAX BITCH

biter, heres one for you!

true or false?

some members of your crew got jacked in the yard by END and gave up their paint? just curious.

Originally posted by thehermit

Listen, all of you. The only fools out there who got style today are those A2M's . Go get a late pass if you didn't already know.

This foo said A2M had style..I hope that was a joke.hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They have hell of trains, of course, but style..reminds of my neice trying to sketch.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by Pores

biter, heres one for you!

true or false?

some members of your crew got jacked in the yard by END and gave up their paint? just curious.

back in 96 when 2 members of my crew where barely old enough to have a license they got ran up on by like 8 of those washed up bitches with knives. that is what happend. this has been about 8 years. and ask end what happend at the crest a couple years back!! payback is a bitch! and you will soon learn that buddy.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by UCtoSF

OAKLAND TAX BITCH

no one got robbed, you are lying, no guns where pulled, you are not from oakland, you are not hard, poem is not your boy, tbk is far from some bitches getting punked! anyone have a problem then bring that shit to sacramento if it's buggin you that bad. that will be your last mistake.

1. I'm not part of TBK. My opinion is simply that, and I think I can pretty much call things from a neutral standpoint.

2. Pores, your shit kinda sucks... I personally don't think you're a toy, but really, your stuff isn't very good. Why are you all pumped about END? Their shit still rolls through the yards here, and it's pretty good. I think 1998 is the newest thing I've seen. Their crew is defunct. You can't compare them or what they've done to anything that is happening now, because they don't exist. They don't handle business anymore.

3. UCtoSF, I hear you talk a lot about how Graff Jesus ran up on you deep and with weapons. I've seen with my own eyes one or two people stand up to crews. Often they get beat down. Most of the time though, they get respect. I've heard 100 different stories about what happened to you, and it basically sounds like you were scared, which is fine. Just don't try and come on the internet and act like you were just running away because you were out numbered. You ran because you were shook. End of the story. It's been a long time, and you still haven't made yourself look like a man. No one out of the bay has ever heard of you; even those in SF might be hard pressed to figure out who you are. You namelessly hack people. Stand up for yourself in person, not on the internet, or just grow up and get over it.

4. Graff Jesus and Mike Bibby, as much as everyone likes to hate, do put in their time. Honestly, I've never seen anything from the countless shit talkers that can compare to most of the stuff they're doing. From what I've seen and heard, Graff Jesus isn't one to back down. If people have beef, he's not gonna be hiding... If people really wanted shit to get squashed, I'm sure it could be arranged. Just my thoughts...

Archived