Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Graff Jesus

BIG SEXY'S 2 DAY ADVENTURE

Originally posted by DREL.S.NIKAH

EVEN THOUGH LOST LOOKS LIKE ELSE HAND ME DOWNS AND I DONT SEE ANY OF THE BETTER TBK MEMBERS FR8S

2 WESTSIDES UP

Even though english classes never worked for me, rubbber bands and hopskotch called on a pager for jake.

East Coast Amsterdam.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Canibalism

did you catch that natural rolling

or was he painting with TBK?

natch is the homey. lookout i hear him, biter, tyboe, chez, and 4get are tryin to get a production together.

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

Re: BITER METAL BEGER

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

Hard as my toenails!

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

man fuck the lakers! KINGS ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR. lakers are gonna implode.

How about we but some cans on that?Let's say 20 cans to whoever gets further in the playoffs.I'm sure i won't remember this bet but hey it;s out there Graff Jesus..Cali squad..

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by Sarin

Dont start sucking your dick yet...:lol:

naa, i will just save that for your girl to do.

Guest Mike bibby

and as far as basketball goes, webber and I got some heat commin your way, since we dont have turk and pollard fucking us up no more, we gonna take shit to the hole a lot more, i hope to see the lakers in the playoffs but im not sure kobe can keep his hands from being behind bars to being on a ball, but you still got shaq!!

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

natch is the homey. lookout i hear him, biter, tyboe, chez, and 4get are tryin to get a production together.

4Get has some productions on hold around here... is that what you're talking about? Will Biter make a return visit?

Them Boys Kill!

yo thats some hot as shit mr. jesus..if lost is reading this get at me i never got to thank u for that lil video u sent me, gracias

Originally posted by Mike bibby

Yea, our ace's are stacked with colors round here, that holyroller was brought to you by ace and walmart, and i bet everyone thinks we got euro paint!!

thats dope, i swear some of that has to be rusto. but im sure youd know better than i. nice fucking colors nonetheless. nice thread

all of you internet nerds are such hipocrits..you talk all this shit on "SELF PROMO" but then when its good trendy shit,(and it is good graff, for real) you guys all suck the dick. pathetic.. it just goes to show you all are influenced by mags and trends and you all let that slide but when an "OUTSIDER" does the same thing you talk shit!!!!! god damn are we in 5th grade all over again???? you web jockey's are such fake ass dickriders

Originally posted by topwizard

yesh you know those will be in the next issue of Clout mag aka cool cali guys quarterly... nice stuff from the miracle yard that never gets raided

that should be the clout slogan.by the way cali writers are pritty cool.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by rich ramirez

all of you internet nerds are such hipocrits..you talk all this shit on "SELF PROMO" but then when its good trendy shit,(and it is good graff, for real) you guys all suck the dick. pathetic.. it just goes to show you all are influenced by mags and trends and you all let that slide but when an "OUTSIDER" does the same thing you talk shit!!!!! god damn are we in 5th grade all over again???? you web jockey's are such fake ass dickriders

damn so we're trendy graffiti now? shit i need to take advantage of this! where are all the graff sluts? :/

anyhow, where are my fucking haters. usually they are out in force when i post up some shit. i feel unloved.

Originally posted by rich ramirez

:lol: