BIG SEXY'S 2 DAY ADVENTURE

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

natch is the homey. lookout i hear him, biter, tyboe, chez, and 4get are tryin to get a production together.

4Get has some productions on hold around here... is that what you're talking about? Will Biter make a return visit?

Them Boys Kill!

Originally posted by Mike bibby

Yea, our ace's are stacked with colors round here, that holyroller was brought to you by ace and walmart, and i bet everyone thinks we got euro paint!!

thats dope, i swear some of that has to be rusto. but im sure youd know better than i. nice fucking colors nonetheless. nice thread

all of you internet nerds are such hipocrits..you talk all this shit on "SELF PROMO" but then when its good trendy shit,(and it is good graff, for real) you guys all suck the dick. pathetic.. it just goes to show you all are influenced by mags and trends and you all let that slide but when an "OUTSIDER" does the same thing you talk shit!!!!! god damn are we in 5th grade all over again???? you web jockey's are such fake ass dickriders

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by rich ramirez

all of you internet nerds are such hipocrits..you talk all this shit on "SELF PROMO" but then when its good trendy shit,(and it is good graff, for real) you guys all suck the dick. pathetic.. it just goes to show you all are influenced by mags and trends and you all let that slide but when an "OUTSIDER" does the same thing you talk shit!!!!! god damn are we in 5th grade all over again???? you web jockey's are such fake ass dickriders

damn so we're trendy graffiti now? shit i need to take advantage of this! where are all the graff sluts? :/

anyhow, where are my fucking haters. usually they are out in force when i post up some shit. i feel unloved.

Originally posted by rich ramirez

:lol:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Pores

were still out here...dont trip :cool:

still toys too i see. good to see the average hater level of skill and heart is still well below mine.

still toys too i see. good to see the average hater level of skill and heart is still well below mine.

nigga shut up, Pores will burn you to a crisp, and you don't have half the heart of that fool. oh yeah, what happened to your boys against the Warriors? what now mother fucker, you better watch out, Warriors on the come up this year.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by enlighten

nigga shut up

i'm sure your white too, ask pore what happens when you say "nigga" around here..get off his no history having ass.

Archived