BIG SEXY'S 2 DAY ADVENTURE

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by @thedrivein

hey metal,

is that trife-metal-chip-cold movie wall running?

i heard metal got flicks of it developed.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by loserfish

fuck'n A!!! graff jesus you are good but fuck you are full of yourself dude! that really kills it when some thinks they are that fucking hot. your back must be sore from patting it yourself:lol:

nah man i don't think i'm even that good. i don't like 1/2 the shit i do. i just know i'm better than 90% of the fags out there. especially ones who pump themselves up on the net every day like you whores.

you idiots think i'm an asshole because i'm the only one willing to put myself out there, speak my mind AND let you know who i am. i'd say the same shit standing right in your toy face.

dude you dont know me and i dont know you. im just going on what you have said on here..you come off as really full of yourself. and your right about putting yourself outhere.. it does leave you open for peoples bullshit opinions thats why hardle nones has the balls to do it.. i never dissed your graff and i aint pumping myself up on the net every day.

Originally posted by loserfish

and i aint pumping myself up on the net every day.

your kidding right? between here and that other site u so often frequent id say u post something of yours or ur crew pretty close to everyday, or at least everyother.....real talk

Who cares if biter thinks his shit is hot or not. thats up to him besides Natrl hacks his shit anyways so when it rolls in to the bay i don't have to see his ugly fills, Biter you are right your better then 90% of the people on here me being in that 90% group but still natrl owns you and always will so in the mean while... go submit some more shit to clout bitch.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i just know i'm better than 90% of the fags out there. especially ones who pump themselves up on the net every day like you whores.

i'd say the same shit standing right in your toy face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn kid are you for real!? Your style or should I say someone else's style is fuckin recycled. That wannabe gangster shit is just about played out. Little rich ass preppy kids from the Sac-Town suburbs trying to act gangsta by robbing little skinny young kids in the yards. You aint foolin no one. You aint about shit. The only reason you can get away with that shit is because you roll with weapons and you roll deep. Nigga I'm anxious for the day I finally run into you or some of your homies. You better hope that pepper spray shoots faster than what I'm gonna pop off at you. Although there's a low risk of me finding you since you fags don't even bomb the streets.

Go paint 105th bitch.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by UCtoSF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn kid are you for real!? Your style or should I say someone else's style is fuckin recycled. That wannabe gangster shit is just about played out. Little rich ass preppy kids from the Sac-Town suburbs trying to act gangsta by robbing little skinny young kids in the yards. You aint foolin no one. You aint about shit. The only reason you can get away with that shit is because you roll with weapons and you roll deep. Nigga I'm anxious for the day I finally run into you or some of your homies. You better hope that pepper spray shoots faster than what I'm gonna pop off at you. Although there's a low risk of me finding you since you fags don't even bomb the streets.

Go paint 105th bitch.

oh boy, not you again BLOAT. still got that sour taste in your mouth fatass?

shouldn't you be busy trying to get paid instead of being jealous i'm a self made man? i think you need to upgrade outta that bucket of a car you're drivin and move out your moms house. if you were so gangster like you claim you'd be out making money off the drug game or some other hustle. way it looks now you're trapped in some shit town for the rest of your life.

bomb the streets? of what? hayward? maybe if i lived there homie. it's funny you should mention running into one of my friends. seems beg saw you at wal mart just last night and you shook the spot. real tough!

keep droppin my name to the police too fag. i ain't got shit for em here.

ALL I GOT TO SAY USUALY WHEN YOU WRITE A WORD IT MEANS SOMTHING ABOUT YOU!!! BITER YOU SUCK YOU AINT SHIT AND WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO FUCK WITH TOYS LIKE BLOAT? YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETER ABOUT YOURSELF? YOUR A BITCH MAN! COME CORRECT

the other name aint me but the guy has some points don't he?

you don't bomb so don't front like you would.

wasn't at walmart last night, even if i was you should know me better, i don't shake for no one. i refuse to get punked even if i am outnumbered. thought begr was cool and neutral about all this though. he always acted real and down to earth when i talked to him. oh well. whatever.

i don't talk to police.

were you there at 105th when your crew was robbed for everything including their shoes? was that fun walking barefoot on the tracksides in oakland?

i refuse to talk too much about this on the internet, shit is like a year old anyway and we don't need kids who know nothing about it piping in with their comments.

you got the e-mail if you wanna play e-gangster with me.

Archived