• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stiches

Hardoce boredom.(lots o flix!)

Guest drewWrite

i ilke the last one that says dave

nice! i like em a lot. your photography reminds me of my friends stuff. good work!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

'dave' is up everywhere you go in the bay. dude crushes it with those little stickers.

the first two are better than the graff stuff. photography is a dying(?) art... everyone's trying to do it, but people that do it well are few and far between...

what is this dave thing i see those stickers everywhere in the city i like the flix...good job at getting the revok flix nice and clear its hard to get that one while your rolling by on the freeway...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

the first two are better than the graff stuff. photography is a dying(?) art... everyone's trying to do it, but people that do it well are few and far between...

wow. that's really nice to hear. photography is my favorite art form and I have been doing it for years. I'm better at photography than graff.

i got the same pic of that revok...i knw that dud up there..res...q he couldnt hang with the big dogs smokin the pot..

are you on the pot?

That dude DAVE goes over writers.Make no mistake about it the shit is wack and he always finds a spot with handstyles on it and puts his right over them.When I was there I saw his wheatpastes over fillins and stamps.FUCK DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

rock city keep rocking

ollie up kid

what do you expect a kid that young to be doing switch-hardflip-late flip-k grind-fakie flip out on kinked handrails or something?

Originally posted by IHATEU:

gee is that first one "modern" from cincy??? and if you are the kid skating you are young as hell keep skating man...

no I am not the kid skating. I took those pictures. the other guy is my cousin and the last one is some wierdo drawing.

wow that kid skating may grow up and be somebody some day!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this