busted sneaking out

swiss cheese

Originally posted by swiss cheese

I also have a map of where they are located.

swiss ....OK i just moved out of my moms at 28 last year ... so i feel you there. however mom "trying" to ground you, thats funnyshit. most of the time your posts are good, i like your work and the whole 9. but why in gods name did you post this.

WHAT THE FUCK. YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THIS.

fine make a map ... dont fucking tell the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swiss cheese

It's sad cause it hits maybe a little to close to home for some of you.

Even if you're only 21 and this is your life, it's sad.

AND she didn't spank me, that's used only as a reward.

swiss, did your mom take away your architecture tools? haha. you big dummy. you're right, it probably does hit home with alot of people of this board, apparently alot of these cats haev bad memories, too....paper chase apartment flics.....

Originally posted by ERIZENO

swiss ....OK i just moved out of my moms at 28 last year ... so i feel you there. however mom "trying" to ground you, thats funnyshit. most of the time your posts are good, i like your work and the whole 9. but why in gods name did you post this.

WHAT THE FUCK. YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THIS.

fine make a map ... dont fucking tell the world.

ummmm yeah he was joking....

Originally posted by aowltpaowltp

thats sad when your 31 and your mom doesnt even let you leave the house.... why the fuck are you still livein with your mom anyways...

cant you read the whole thead. im pretty sure he said somewhere in here he was joking...

i started laughing my ass off when i read the first post..

as i got to the end i started to feel sorry for you.. man.. wtf did you do when you got out of highschool? if you havent been to college that means you have been wasting the last 13 years of your life working dead end jobs.. seriously man.. get your moms hand out of your pants and get out there and hit the books or start kickin ass man..

shit .. im fucking 19 years old and with 2 months im going to have my own home with 2 other guys.. at least go to school or some shit or hall your ass down to the union haul.. bank some fucking money and GET THE HEL OUT OF YOUR MOMS HOUSE.. in your situation id quit writing for the time being and focus on getting your life on track..

this is sickening.

Originally posted by Telo

i started laughing my ass off when i read the first post..

as i got to the end i started to feel sorry for you.. man.. wtf did you do when you got out of highschool? if you havent been to college that means you have been wasting the last 13 years of your life working dead end jobs.. seriously man.. get your moms hand out of your pants and get out there and hit the books or start kickin ass man..

shit .. im fucking 19 years old and with 2 months im going to have my own home with 2 other guys.. at least go to school or some shit or haul your ass down to the union haul.. bank some fucking money and GET THE HEL OUT OF YOUR MOMS HOUSE.. in your situation id quit writing for the time being and focus on getting your life on track..

this is sickening.

ok as we stated before it was all a joke. and i dont know if id run around telling everyone that you live with 2 guys proudly.

Originally posted by Telo

hahaha.. i meant that we are investing in a home.. sorry if you have gays thoughts on your mind all the time.. jesus. that was not the point.

P.S. im not gay.. i like blondes with large breasts.

o0o so your just experimenting thats cool, like i said just dont run around telling everyone, but its cool on here because were a family :D

Archived