Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swiss cheese

busted sneaking out

yeah so last night I snuck out to go graffing and I tagged a couple stop signs and put up 42 labels! I also tagged a porta-potti and a street curb.

Yo, so check it....I come home and my mom is hiding out and catches me crawling through the window. WAK!

So, I'm grounded now. The worst part is that I'm 31 years old. I have to go home right after I'm done here as a asistant manager at Winn-Dixie. I wanted to go to Blockbuster and rent an XBox game but I can't even use that. Fuck.

Guest sneak

well well well.

if this is your input to the boards, please fuck off.

swiss is lying...your mom is gonna be really mad at you now. i bet she makes you come home from school and takes away your PS@ priviledges...haha

where you been, man?

at first i thought you were fucking retarded...then you made me laugh....now i still think your fucking retarded...only i think the holds alot more validity now.

me or him? if it's me, a giant shaven panda is coming to kick your ass...if it's him, the panda will kick his ass...either way, the panda is gonna kick some ass

I've heard kids say similar things. Unfortunatelly, this joke isn't far from reality for some people. "42 labels". . . counting the number of stickers you slap up is definatelly an indication that you should re evaluate writing. Good luck "graffing".:yuck:

Sugar, maybe it's time to open your legs and be the housewife you're

destined to be?

Shit, you're halfway there

Originally posted by swiss cheese

yeah so last night I snuck out to go graffing and I tagged a couple stop signs and put up 42 labels! I also tagged a porta-potti and a street curb...So, I'm grounded now. The worst part is that I'm 31 years old.

DAMN YO! You should have posted this up (like one of those labels- like BLAOW!) in the thug thread in channel zero.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this