busted sneaking out

swiss cheese

yeah so last night I snuck out to go graffing and I tagged a couple stop signs and put up 42 labels! I also tagged a porta-potti and a street curb.

Yo, so check it....I come home and my mom is hiding out and catches me crawling through the window. WAK!

So, I'm grounded now. The worst part is that I'm 31 years old. I have to go home right after I'm done here as a asistant manager at Winn-Dixie. I wanted to go to Blockbuster and rent an XBox game but I can't even use that. Fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've heard kids say similar things. Unfortunatelly, this joke isn't far from reality for some people. "42 labels". . . counting the number of stickers you slap up is definatelly an indication that you should re evaluate writing. Good luck "graffing".:yuck:

Originally posted by swiss cheese

yeah so last night I snuck out to go graffing and I tagged a couple stop signs and put up 42 labels! I also tagged a porta-potti and a street curb...So, I'm grounded now. The worst part is that I'm 31 years old.

DAMN YO! You should have posted this up (like one of those labels- like BLAOW!) in the thug thread in channel zero.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

yeah so last night I snuck out to go graffing and I tagged a couple stop signs and put up 42 labels! I also tagged a porta-potti and a street curb.

Yo, so check it....I come home and my mom is hiding out and catches me crawling through the window. WAK!

So, I'm grounded now. The worst part is that I'm 31 years old. I have to go home right after I'm done here as a asistant manager at Winn-Dixie. I wanted to go to Blockbuster and rent an XBox game but I can't even use that. Fuck.

D00d, you should just straight up dismember your parents when they're sleeping. Then you can do whatever you want and eat cereal and drink coke all the time, not just when they say you can.

Dude, who cares if you're grounded? Just keep sneaking out. You'll be king soon anyways, so who cares?

Bro, I thought of that no doubt, but my mom checks my room every few hours now. WAK.

I tied her up once but she got free and called the 5-0 on me so now her regime is much more intense.

haha, going out at night to put up stickers

well, don't hate, cause when you put up the serious mass quantity of stickers that I do it's definitely smart to be under the cover of darkness. That 42 labels were concentrated on 1 block and actually 8 of them on 1 stop sign!

And yeah I count? WHAT?! I also have a map of where they are located.

Peace, and don't worry about me I'm ordering some serious sedatives just this minute.:king:

Archived