fucking ghetto apt.

HATEMENOW

my apartment is so fucking ghetto, i woke up just now to go take a shower and shave and brush my teeth and get a drink but the damn water wont work. so i go outside and the office left us a note saying they are doin some work or some shit and between 11am-7pm for the next 4 days i dont get running water. that is mega bullshit, i mean what the fuck is anyone supposed to do without water for that long. now i cant get ready for the day so i am just gonna be lazy and sit around the house :(

fuckers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rely on restaurant bathrooms and gas stations. then there is always the amazing power of deoderant and cologne otherwise known as "the irish shower".

Yeah, you could always go to your gf's house or parents place.

Look on the bright side... I had to live next to a section 8 apartment complex for three years. Methed out bikers straight out of jail, scum sucking gypsies, whacked out samoan chicks and other individuals defeated by life made for a very interesting time once I learned how to drown out their bullshit with a few well timed M-80's out my front door every few nights around ten or so.

Do you have roaches in your place? that is the mark of a truly ghetto apartment my friend.

Originally posted by LENS

then there is always the amazing power of deoderant and cologne otherwise known as "the irish shower".

that's funny.

I had always heard it as the 'Italian Shower' untill recently

when I heard it was the 'Spanish Shower'. I guess it's one

of those insults that can apply to any group you choose.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

that's funny.

I had always heard it as the 'Italian Shower' untill recently

when I heard it was the 'Spanish Shower'. I guess it's one

of those insults that can apply to any group you choose.

I've heard it as "hookers shower"....truth is, its a french shower...why you think the invented perfume in the first place?

that happened to me...

but i didn't have water at all for 2 days.

"What was i going to do"?, I said to myself. then the answer came to me as clear as a spring......"Buy 5 gallons of water at a dollar each"!

So brilliant! See you can fill the sink up, then wash your face, then brush your teeth. You could even wash your hair and wet a cloth and clean your body. Then eat out so you don't have to worry about dishes, but wait you have water after 7pm.

I dont get the dilemma.:confused:

we call it the 'american shower'....

and tesser.... I always thought it was the Spanish who invented perfume.

Something about the nobles who had to spend weeks at sea and wear

those huge sweaty wigs all the time.

but who knows... it might have been the French... or maybe the Greeks?

Re: that happened to me...

Originally posted by swiss cheese

but i didn't have water at all for 2 days.

"What was i going to do"?, I said to myself. then the answer came to me as clear as a spring......"Buy 5 gallons of water at a dollar each"!

So brilliant! See you can fill the sink up, then wash your face, then brush your teeth. You could even wash your hair and wet a cloth and clean your body. Then eat out so you don't have to worry about dishes, but wait you have water after 7pm.

I dont get the dilemma.:confused:

between 11am and 7pm i dont get water, i like to wake up and shower, and i didnt wake up til like 12 today and then i found out we didnt have water. and 7 is still a long time away, if i didnt have water from 7pm to 11am that would work way better

ghetto aprtments suck but try living in a nice ritzy place. My gf and I once had a sick deal on a high rise apartment but it turned out to be really lame. Rich fucks always complaining about our parties, weed smells from our place, security hassling me 'cause I'd come home drunk from a show at three in the morning wearing my full punk regalia looking like i was rolled around in the street ("Excuse me sir, you'll have to leave the premise, no tresspassing" "What?!? Fuck you, i live here!" ----actual exchange between me and building security.) getting hassled for inviting all my deviant friends over to use the pool, etc....

As lousy as ghetto apartments, houses and neighborhoods are, some of the best times of mylife were spent living and partying in them.

Originally posted by LENS

ghetto aprtments suck but try living in a nice ritzy place. My gf and I once had a sick deal on a high rise apartment but it turned out to be really lame. Rich fucks always complaining about our parties, weed smells from our place, security hassling me 'cause I'd come home drunk from a show at three in the morning wearing my full punk regalia looking like i was rolled around in the street ("Excuse me sir, you'll have to leave the premise, no tresspassing" "What?!? Fuck you, i live here!" ----actual exchange between me and building security.) getting hassled for inviting all my deviant friends over to use the pool, etc....

As lousy as ghetto apartments, houses and neighborhoods are, some of the best times of mylife were spent living and partying in them.

thats true, i throw rawkus parties sometimes and they never get busted and we smoked all the time in our apt and out front, no one cared. and i go home loud and drunk as fuck at all hours of the night and no one cares :) but i just want to be able to flush the toilet and take a damn shower

Straight up man, it's all about the warehouse days in San Leandro. the mexicans living next door to us would get drunk and light off their guns in their backyard. This one fat cholo dude living there had an AK-47 he called "little pappi". Dude loved carrying that thing around. You'd be sleeping and all of a sudden POP POP POP POP POP POP............POP POP! Lighting that goddamn gun off at one in the morning.

my apartment is also ridiculously ghetto. roaches, termites, rats in the walls. the shower has flooded the bathroom a few times despite their lame efforts to fix it. this morning i got home from my boyfriends house and the toilet was busted. its actually not even supposed to be an apartment its a converted shitty ass basement. and there is also no sink in the bathroom. and on top of that i dont even get along with my roommate. shit my boy wont even come over. thats how bad it is, but at least i can spend most of my time at his house.

try living in a dorm with eight other people in hundred and one hundred and five degree weather and a broken airconditioner which doesn't cool but manages to leak water all over the fucked up carpet and makes it smell like feet all the time. Then when I called a guy to fix it he managed to blow mud all over the bathroom and hall. How did he even get mud into the dorm? College sucks.:D

when I first came out here I stayed in a place called the GP (Ghetto Palace) for awhile. I was planning on moving in before things fell apart. believe me, it lives up to the name.

Its above a store fixture warehouse, and not zoned for residential use. but the landlord is ok with it. he just denies knowledge if anything happens so its all on you.

no proper kitchen so you had a hotplate on the counter in the quasi kitchen, but the kitchen sink was in what had been turned into the master bedroom. so you had to do dishes in the bedroom. one un-openable skylight in the living room, and the only windows are in the bedroom and bathroom, so its hot all summer, cold all winter. the building nextdoor (shared walls) was rehersal space for bands. the ceilings were super low. the shower was a stall...and the nozzle was slightly above neck level. it was also cold and nasty looking from lack of cleaning. ech. it was quite the place...

it had its charms tho....

Yeah, like i said before, ghetto aprtments suck but you're free to do basically whatever the hell you want and no one is going to call the cops on you short of your place burning down or gunshots.

Spill beer on the carpet? no problem, rub it in with your foot. Oh, a hole got kicked in the wall? Shit, kick another next to it to keep the first hole company. Broken window? Ahh, the magic healing power of cardboard and duct tape. Roaches in your kitchen? Bust out you most wicked tools and make like Dr. Mengle on those little fucks.