My New Toy....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooh reason ooooooohhh..

too bad i'm finally mastering fl studio.

anybody know what the deal is with that dongle bullshit?

and what dogital mixers work well with dj traktor studio?

and did you know that the chode is the male g spot

and can anybody tell me where i can find a link to a vst that makes accapellas?

wow.... ancient thread.

I know numark makes a mixer with digital audio and usb ports.

I have tracktor set to run the prg to ch.1 and the cue to ch.2 on my mixer.

That's the ghetto way to make it work. Besides, the software crossfader in traktor is really limited.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Sep 29 2003, 10:20 AM

You know i have no idea what all of that shit does or means. What kind of class would i have to take to get just the basics of what all of those levers and switches and such do? I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out fruityloops.

End transmission.

I actually just registered for a class at my community college that teaches you the basics of all the main music production programs for IBM/mac such as cakewalk, pro tools etc... All equipment is even provided. Good luck finding something similar in your area though, this is the first time I've seen it offered in like 2 years.

Originally posted by SIZZLE315+Jul 22 2005, 03:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SIZZLE315 - Jul 22 2005, 03:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Sep 29 2003, 10:20 AM

You know i have no idea what all of that shit does or means.  What kind of class would i have to take to get just the basics of what all of those levers and switches and such do?  I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out fruityloops.

End transmission.

I actually just registered for a class at my community college that teaches you the basics of all the main music production programs for IBM/mac such as cakewalk, pro tools etc... All equipment is even provided. Good luck finding something similar in your area though, this is the first time I've seen it offered in like 2 years.

[/b]

Yeah my boy is going to some kind of school in the next year to learn all about producing. Im not sure where it is but i know he's going outta state. Me, I dont care that much to go to school for it but it would be cool to learn some basics so that i can fuck around in my free time.

Man this thread is old.

• 4 years later...