Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest i7531p

Finna be a party.

Guest i7531p

Ok so here is the deal. I'm having a Halloween party with a Saturday Night Live theme. I need some good Ideas for a costume. Something that no one else will think of would be nice and keep in mind that it can be from any cast of snl. So far I am going for samurai tailor.

*****post your favorites****

this isnt from snl but,

how about you wear all hot pink (head to toe) and have a table attached to your head. when people ask what the hell your dressed as, you tell them your gum stuck under the table.

Guest im not witty

you could be mr peepers

or you and that friend whose dick you always wanted to suck could go as the ambiguosly gay duo.

i win.

Guest i7531p

thought of those ones...Someone is allready coming as Mr. Peepers.

Guest im not witty

ok, why dont you go as chris farley's bloated purple corpse. you and a friend could double date and he could be belushi.

go as dan akroyd or the other guy that did the foreign characters who were like disco cats "two wild and crazzzy guys" remember that shit?

^^lmao.. that was a great episode.. his fat ass bouncing around the stage in underwear

"you could be mr peepers

or you and that friend whose dick you always wanted to suck could go as the ambiguosly gay duo.

i win."

hahahahahahaha........too funny

go as mike myers when he was that retarded kid with a helmet on that could not eat choclate.........and he drags the playground with him with choclate all over his mouth

and he says "YOUR THE DEVIIIIL"

Guest i7531p

most of these are a little too obviouse. I need something a bit better.

Originally posted by i7531p

most of these are a little too obviouse. I need something a bit better.

its all about the effort. dress up as the "hyper hypo" only go all out and make a small play structure out of PVC to drag around. big enough to get the point across. small enough to get drunk while carrying without killing yourself.

so should go like Will Farrell when he's a cheerleader or when Chris Katan dresses like Antonio Banderas. Or that one black dude from back in the days that saids "baseball been bery bery good to me"

Originally posted by i7531p

Ok so here is the deal. I'm having a Halloween party with a Saturday Night Live theme. I need some good Ideas for a costume. Something that no one else will think of would be nice and keep in mind that it can be from any cast of snl. So far I am going for samurai tailor.

*****post your favorites****

sounds like a super trendy party

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this