Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

Japanese Transvestite: "I like high school girls and like to be dressed like them"

Guest imported_Europe

Transvestite Japanese arrested, hundreds of pairs of underwear confiscated

TOKYO, Sept 29 (AFP) - Japanese police have arrested a 33-year-old transvestite man for theft and an act of obscenity against a 16-year-old girl and confiscated 420 items of female underwear and clothing, police said Monday.

The suspect, Yuji Ishimatsu, from Yokohama City southwest of Tokyo, was initially arrested on theft charges on September 17.

Police later in the day searched his house and found 420 items of clothing including bras, skirts, socks and other women's wear, which he confessed to having stolen.

Ishimatsu was slapped with a fresh arrest warrant Monday for obscenity charges as he was alleged to have also groped a 16-year-old girl from behind at night of September 10.

He was also dressed like a school girl at that time, complete with fashionable sagging white socks and uniform-like skirt, a police spokesman said.

"I like high school girls and like to be dressed like them," the private Nippon Television network quoted Ishimatsu as telling police.

AFP

I read in the newspaper about a guy in Tokyo who stoled some thousand of womens left shoes.

If you dont already know, in Japan, people take off there shoes before entering alot of certain places. Like resturaunts, houses, and certain places.

I guess this guy went around and stole alot of left womens shoes.

Talk about a weirdo.:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this