Japanese Transvestite: "I like high school girls and like to be dressed like them"

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Transvestite Japanese arrested, hundreds of pairs of underwear confiscated

TOKYO, Sept 29 (AFP) - Japanese police have arrested a 33-year-old transvestite man for theft and an act of obscenity against a 16-year-old girl and confiscated 420 items of female underwear and clothing, police said Monday.

The suspect, Yuji Ishimatsu, from Yokohama City southwest of Tokyo, was initially arrested on theft charges on September 17.

Police later in the day searched his house and found 420 items of clothing including bras, skirts, socks and other women's wear, which he confessed to having stolen.

Ishimatsu was slapped with a fresh arrest warrant Monday for obscenity charges as he was alleged to have also groped a 16-year-old girl from behind at night of September 10.

He was also dressed like a school girl at that time, complete with fashionable sagging white socks and uniform-like skirt, a police spokesman said.

"I like high school girls and like to be dressed like them," the private Nippon Television network quoted Ishimatsu as telling police.

AFP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...

I read in the newspaper about a guy in Tokyo who stoled some thousand of womens left shoes.

If you dont already know, in Japan, people take off there shoes before entering alot of certain places. Like resturaunts, houses, and certain places.

I guess this guy went around and stole alot of left womens shoes.

Talk about a weirdo.:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived