ranters and ravers

CONTWO

ever have those clear fruit drinks?they look like they are good,beings im trying to watch my health and all,i took one sip,then i drowned some ants with it,i got to stay off of that bacardi limon,and the hurricanes too,and the schlitz red bull,the steel reserves,and the colt 45 double malts,this summer,man i dont know,if youre in philly,go the the 711 on 34 and lancaster,and say hi to my man glove,he wears one red franklin glove,i had a party all week,and these girls did my dishes,vacumed,and took the bottles into their car and got rid of em' cool.my new girl works at the supermarket,kinda sucks,because all these guys hang out there so they can talk to her,oh well,hope you had fun buying your iced tea,fellas,and no i dont have any cigerettes,i know a girl who shot up robotussen,no joke.17 year old girls are bad,people,they get worse and worse,stay away.cause if you knock her up,youll be attending robotussen anonomus classes together,fuck painting the bridge,im jumping!!"why?" because im stuck with the robotussen girl "oh shit!,stop wasting your time with me and jump already!!!"anyhow its 5 in the afternoon,im in my boxers,and the shirt i wore yesterday,im about to get a shower,get dressed,and do it all over again,just like jay-z,only less stupid,because im getting my celtic moods off before i have to go to college and drink more and get into more trouble

bye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My gaze wandered to the giant oak at the foot of the garden. It's leaves formed a giant, ever changing picture, starting with a vivid representation of the Christians being thrown to the Lions, then taking me on a history of warfare through out the ages, and ending with a gas mask, face up in the Flanders mud, before the visual facet of the trip began to fade, I guess 10-15 minutes after smoking

i dont live in university city and im not going to those schools{penn drexel},im trying to get into art school so i can do what i like to do,and have a good excuse to do it,i dont even know what those kids do except hang out at the soccer field and play lil bow wow songs,and pay all of their parents loot to do so,shitty neighborhood to find a parking space,too

• 9 months later...

im listening to bdp's the bridge is over... lovely track. my folks are coming up for my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks.. im stoked... i get to eat a real meal for once. my mom has a job interview in DC next week, so with any luck, my folks will be moving there and i can break east for a bit and do some damage. i havent worked for the past 5 days. ive just been sitting here naked, sweating (i wont turn on my ac... it's the principle). for some reason i have a bunch of bugs in my crib tonight: im not sure if they're fruit flies or mequitos. now i'm listening to primo's exectuion.. which is an amusing track: the juxtaposition between primo and the xmen. on tuesday i broke things off w/ this pink haired chick i was after. we'd be really good together.... just really compatible personallities. but she wanted to be friends first. i thought i could do it, but i couldnt. im jus tnot strong enough and ive been in that position too many times. "nigga.. your time's up." as soon as she started bitching about some cat she was into, i just said fuck it. there's this other hoe though.. i thought i had shit worked out. she's cool, and hot, and i thought we had it established that we'd be friends, but i'd be able to fuck her in the ass. now im listening to milt jackson's enchanted lady. but the chick fell for me despite my internal lameness and emotions got involved so that shit aint looking promising either. my lil bro called today from the grand canyon. he hates working. i hear he's on glass now.... which is too bad. but i cant do anything about it... he's old enough to handle his own. i feel like i havent done shit this week, but i have. i did 3 peices, made 2 songs, and mxed/cut for liek 2 hours everyday. i got drunk twice, and road my bike twice and got 'clockwork orange' from the library. it looks like a quick read. i've been readinf isht like paradise lost and crap lately.. so it'll be a welcom change. i need a shower. i made pasta today. ithought about whether to get spaghetti or mac noodles.. i settled onthe mac.. i dont think i made the right decision.. they suck up too much sauce, i hate that... i like my pasta sloppy. *sigh* now im listening to soulive's golden lady.

it's nice.

my neck hurts like a dead garden hose creator. its like this, son, sleeping in a van is tuff bidness so you must understand how un-accurate such a position must be. i recently pissed out brown urine and i thought it was pepsi...but it was not pepsi. i was dehydrated and it was a bad thing. i drank more and tossed a smile. i need to take a shower soon. i smell terrible. i have a canker that is taking over my mouth. my hair smells. i got flirted on last night, but ducked out of the scene because i wasnt digging it. digging it like soil, son. i'm happy to be home. my pants are so dirty. i havent worn a new pair of clean pants in over a week and i have been all over the US in them. there isnt much of a difference between doom metal and sludge metal.

tisk.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Wow... Philly heads up in this mufugga. Got my fake ID at 16th and Spring Garden last night. Got all these young bols on my bird all askin me to buy them alcohol; shits getting ridiculous. I'm about to quit my job and live off runners fare. For real though, keep a look out for HANDSOMEGEADOLLARRRRRS at all the hot clubs pulling an enormous amount of bitches.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

if i ever was going to the mall and i saw a raver in the basement i would kill them instantly....with my ultra raver hating powers..

i fucking hate them...ravers that is

Here I thought I found a fellow basement-hater.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

if i ever was going to the mall and i saw a raver in the basement i would kill them instantly....with my ultra raver hating powers..

i fucking hate them...ravers that is

I pity you for hating anything to that extent.

Archived