my friendster testimonial to seeking: originally posted in want your thread to gover?

boxcarwilly

seek or should i say siiiiiiiiiick. well really on a typical biographical steez. seeking is just that a seeker let me relay this story:

in the himalayas around khumba mela three years ago i met a sadhu deep in a cave he was smoking some really potent indian hash. he blew smoke in my eyes and was sent through the woods of the everglades and the ural mountains in some part of asia and i see a man with a beautiful effulgent halo, we were in a train yard at this point in the film and this man is glowing in purple (could have been icy grape but it wasnt too clear i had smoke in my fucking eyes) and this is the man i knew was to be the saviour of the known universe. but the sadhu man told me i was to be his teacher and that tho i would get no credit for my task, i would forever know in my heart that i have taught the Messiah. went back from my himalayan journey to find this andy sigfried, he was chilling at tower in center city and i see him looking at some really blazing muslim chick vieled out and everything, man this girl was ORTHODOX and andy was looking to get some while his mom is upstairs checking out thelonius monk and scarface albums to support andy's budding career as a gangster accountant. i tell him i must show him THE WAY and he listens and follows me for 38 years we roamed the earth me teaching him the way and him providing comic relief by somehow getting a wild horned african boar to gore his leg in the exact spot that red fox dropped some cigar ash leaving him with a gigantic nerveless pulsating tumor. he soon became a true jedi. proving that andy is a seeker.

as for the siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick part we go back to the goring by boar story and when that fucking horn came out of andys leg it left a giant pulsating hole not only was it a giant gaping pink orifice but it had this membrane of sweet jelly like clear liquid covering it (dont ask me how i know the taste quality of what for lack of a better word is lubricating in essence...just shut up and read the reast of this tale) and andy the next fucking saviour of the world, more powerful than jesus more potent than allah, pulls out his cock and knows his pulsating wound, not just a one pump chump i sat there for 9 hours while he practiced ancient hindu rituals of sex, mahakama sutra, things us earth dwellers will never know anything about, he fucked his leg. that is siiiiiiiiiiiiick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

write me a testamonial like that....only make it more exciting and adventureous.

do i know who you are i cant really write a testimonial unless i am your friend its the rules of friendster but all these changing screennames since i was once an active user... fell off and am back in full fucking effect..

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

do i know who you are i cant really write a testimonial unless i am your friend its the rules of friendster but all these changing screennames since i was once an active user... fell off and am back in full fucking effect..

you mean friendster friend? ehhhhhhh.......if your willignness to add me arises, i can email you my email adress for it to further this process of pointless awesomeness.

Archived