Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

TerrFly / aerials of the yards...

TerraFly / aerials of the yards...

I always wanted to get an aerial shot of my yard, it's huge, one day I'll hire a pilot to fly me over it, so i can take a pic...until then, theres www.terrafly.com a website you can fly around on, and see your yards, layups, or find new ones, guess it gives you satellite images, which you can also navigate n,s,e,w and zoom in / out ...pretty dope site...enjoy...thanks to John Coaltrain Easley for passing this link on to me...later

Originally posted by crave

whoa, that shit is too fuckin cool. thanks man.

dont thank me...thank John Easley.....he gave me the link..but you're welcome anyway...:D ..have a good one

much thanks coal train/and fr8hound

thats like WOW!!!!-----i know of spot by me in the sticks and it shows all--

as long as there was something there when it was filmed.i know its not real time/cuz the spot i peeped out does'nt show any hoppers on the spur.but it shows the rest of them on the side track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

stop taunting me, why does my window keep dissapearing

yeah, I know...it did that to me too, after like the 3rd. time I was fucking with it...I remember a message coming up, saying ''flight time was over'', or something to that effect..I think it's just a teaser / trial, then they want you to register, or buy access to the features..don't remember, I didnt' fuck with it a whole lot...try it again, and when the message pop up displays, read the contents...this may explain things for you?:o

this is how i work it:

put the address or zip code you'd like to see, then click fly now. once you've done that a new page will load and a flight controls box will pop up along with a box of the area you're going to fly over. use the flight controls to move north, south, east, or west. i thought it was fairly simple to use. if you have a more specific question ask, and i'll try to help.

does any know how to save the image of the area you're flying over?

holy shit....

im going to start doing block busters on the flat roofs in the greater miami area......when they update the flicks on those aerial shots, im gunna have a spot on that muthaphuka.:king: :lol:

Guest Ted Kennedy

To Fucking Dope.

Thank you. This is exactly what i needed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this