TerrFly / aerials of the yards...

FR8HOUND

TerraFly / aerials of the yards...

I always wanted to get an aerial shot of my yard, it's huge, one day I'll hire a pilot to fly me over it, so i can take a pic...until then, theres www.terrafly.com a website you can fly around on, and see your yards, layups, or find new ones, guess it gives you satellite images, which you can also navigate n,s,e,w and zoom in / out ...pretty dope site...enjoy...thanks to John Coaltrain Easley for passing this link on to me...later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

much thanks coal train/and fr8hound

thats like WOW!!!!-----i know of spot by me in the sticks and it shows all--

as long as there was something there when it was filmed.i know its not real time/cuz the spot i peeped out does'nt show any hoppers on the spur.but it shows the rest of them on the side track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

stop taunting me, why does my window keep dissapearing

yeah, I know...it did that to me too, after like the 3rd. time I was fucking with it...I remember a message coming up, saying ''flight time was over'', or something to that effect..I think it's just a teaser / trial, then they want you to register, or buy access to the features..don't remember, I didnt' fuck with it a whole lot...try it again, and when the message pop up displays, read the contents...this may explain things for you?:o

this is how i work it:

put the address or zip code you'd like to see, then click fly now. once you've done that a new page will load and a flight controls box will pop up along with a box of the area you're going to fly over. use the flight controls to move north, south, east, or west. i thought it was fairly simple to use. if you have a more specific question ask, and i'll try to help.

does any know how to save the image of the area you're flying over?

Archived