stupid reasons why you got arrested ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest K[O]MEGA

i got arrested and on felony probations for the transaction of dangerouse drugs..

i had acid in my glove box and i gave my friend a box of ciggies from the glove box and the cop thought it was drugs..so he searched the car..and labeled me as a drug dealer got arrested..bail was 120.000$ after all my finger print were processed..

i gave my couisn my bank account number was out liek trout..

had to goto to court for about 5 months..

im off probation in 3 weeks was suppose to get 3 yrs but i payed my probation fee the same day they told me the ammount that was duew..my probation started august 1st..and im off it augist 27th..goes to show..goverment only wants money..

i got arrested for pedestrian in the road way i was standing off of the curb with my board a cop speeds up almost hits me and says hands on the car now.. i was like why and he said put your fuckin hands on the car... and i said fuck you and did it.. i got cuffed for being a smart ass and a ticket

not arrested. but talked to.

we were at a boat launch (faded as usual) and we saw some guys boat carrier thing you know the shit that trucks haul with boats on them. anyways, this guy sails away and leaves this thing right on the dock, so were like fuck it, lets put this shit in the water! (you all know those dope drunk/stoned ideas). anyways, we put this huge ass thing in the water and drive away. and some bitch got our plates, so all at the same time while all of us are eating dinner we get interuppted and hauled down to this marina and have to apologize to this fool. we did and the cops told us we had to work for 3 days at the marina, so were like whateves. and the next day our dumbass boss tells us to paint a fence, we start and he fucks off for llike 7 hours every day. so we ended up getting blazed and drunk all day while painting this fools fence.

Guest chicken bone

are there any "smart" reasons for getting arrested?

yo charles, i got caught painting at the boo-hoo yard. i have to go to court next week! 'oh yeah? well shit, you're a clever motherfucker.'

word.

------------------

chicken bone!

not showing up to court the first time.

it sucked they had a warrant out for me. i got in a car accident, gave my info to the police for the accident and went home. i guess they ran my info and an hour later they show up at my door cuff me throw me in the back of the squad car and take me down to the holding jail. they took all my info, i posted bail, hired a lawyer and got off scot free.

lesson learned... show up for court the first time and always have a good lawyer.

------------------

high plains drifter

Me and my friends were drinking at a guys house. We decided to go for a walk. We got to this like park/walkway thing, and it had a bench so we sat down to finish off our beer. Granted, we were underage and making a lot of noise, but the fuckin bitch ass family who lived in the house behind where we were sitting called the cops. So we're sittin there, when I see this white car pull onto the park. I'm like "huh huh, some teenagers are driving up on here", then my boy yells "holy shit it's the cops!" and takes off, so we all chase after him. I dump all the beer I had in this yard, but my dumbass friends actually ran holding onto the booze. The cops catch us, all pissed that we ran away, and charge us with underage drinking, possession of open alcohol, drinking in a public place, littering, and resisting arrest. Fucking $400 ticket. Who says Canadian cops are push overs?

Interesting sidenote, one of us waited till the last day to pay his ticket, and the place was closed. The cops were at his door at like 9 in the morning to arrest him. Ha ha ha!!!

Mooning a fat lady and a guy with a mullet that bitched at us for skating(one count of indesent exposure)DROPPED!.Pulling a hose out of a swear some guy was draing his pool(9one count of mischeif DROPPED!

ummmm a ton of skating tickets...a few beatings too over graffiti and drunken fun.

If your straight with the cops some times they'll be chill BUT!!!!!!!!!! WHEN IT COMES TO REAL CRIME! NNNEEEEVERRRRRR NNNEVEEEERR ADMIT TO ANYTHING!

once when I WAS NINE! i called a cop a faggot with a gun and a badge(my cop killer phase) they took me in....moms beat me silly!

once when i was i 10 for my 7 year old brother peeing off the public library's roof...we ran when the cop told us to come to the car and got caught...also for shooting my neighbors dog with a paintball gun after he bit my 4 year old sister..it was a fuckin mdget yorkie...but at least i can say i painted a dog

2 machettes, 5 knives, two bats, one leg of a table with nails all sticking out the end, brass knuckles and half an ounce of weed. when the cop opend up my door, the machettes fell on his feet. he was not amused.

walkin out the court a free man like jay z. NOT GUILTY..haha

The silliest thing I ever got arrested for would have to be the time I destroyed a Burger-King bathroom with a Nine Iron golf club on five hits of bad blotter acid. It was on Hollywood Blvd in like '87, the sherrifs took me to a precinct up near Beverly Hills somewhere and threw me in a cell for the weekend with a bunch of cholos with tattoos on their earlobes said 18th st and me tripping my wig off the whole time...funniest jail stay ever.They say I smashed a urinal, but I don't believe it. I have nothing against Burger-King urinals.

Archived