P L A Y O F F S super ridiculous mega thread

kido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOTHING in the playoffs is going to be as BIG as Yankees-Redsox...

If you know, you know. It's really FUCKING BIG for the Bosox right now. My cousin lives near the Bean (fuck..JP..I dunno) and he said the night they made it to playoffs, shit was chaotic. People in the streets making noise. I wish I was there right now.

Boston fans > All other baseball fans

Oh and big up to the Twins (except they get beat by the Tigers two times in a row..I think they lost to them today) and the Braves. Braves are probably one of the most consistent franchises to make it to the playoffs, but they always fucking choke.

This is a great season this year.

Im not a particularly huge baseball fan, but I was really hoping on a yanks redsox first rounder, hopefully they get past the A's and im sure the damn yankees will most likely beat the Twins, its about time for the bosox to drop that damn curse like a hotcake. (and beat the fucking yankees in the playoffs. how sweet it would be)

Braves are going to knock the Cubs.

Marlins are going to get knocked because they are stupid.

BOSTON had better knock the A's.

Here comes the hard part. My dad is from Cambridge, Sox fan, right? Yup. It runs in the family. Living in Minneapolis now, love Twins games. I don't want to see the fucking Twins lose to the Yankees, better yet, I don't like ANYONE losing to the Yankees, fucking bastards. On the other hand, I'd like to see a Bosox/Yankees playoff. Oh the illness...

Beer bottles will be thrown, umps will be flipped off, Clemens will be booed, outfielders will get hassled, cars windows will be shattered, all kinds of crazy shit.

I bet if a series like that pops off where Boston beats the Yankees in the playoffs, Boston will be in a state of chaos. Riots. And cool shit.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller On the other hand, I'd like to see a Bosox/Yankees playoff. Oh the illness...

Beer bottles will be thrown, umps will be flipped off, Clemens will be booed, outfielders will get hassled, cars windows will be shattered, all kinds of crazy shit.

I bet if a series like that pops off where Boston beats the Yankees in the playoffs, Boston will be in a state of chaos. Riots. And cool shit. [/b]

thats what im fucking talking bout! boston all the way..it would be fucking sweet as pie.

I can personally see no real weakness in the Atlanta Braves. Hell, the eighth batter in their lineup is Castilla, who is a solid hitter. And their pitching is nothing to brush off either.

I’m rooting for the BoSox, though. Twins would be alright, as would the Cubs.

Fuck, I was gonna start a thread on this but you beat me to it. I don’t like thread titles like this, though. You should have made it “mlb playoffs 2003” or something. That’s just the virgo in me, I guess.

Would Torre lose his job if the Yanks do anything less than get the Pennant?

Originally posted by Weapon X

I can personally see no real weakness in the Atlanta Braves. Hell, the eighth batter in their lineup is Castilla, who is a solid hitter. And their pitching is nothing to brush off either.

I’m rooting for the BoSox, though. Twins would be alright, as would the Cubs.

Fuck, I was gonna start a thread on this but you beat me to it. I don’t like thread titles like this, though. You should have made it “mlb playoffs 2003” or something. That’s just the virgo in me, I guess.

Would Torre lose his job if the Yanks do anything less than get the Pennant?

yea. I tried to put some sarcasm in the title.

I hear you. So they start tonight!

Man, I don’t even know if I can watch another baseball game for a while. I went to the entire Indians/Jays series this weekend. On the last day, Frank Catalanatto tossed me his batting glove and some fat kid snatched it from my hand and ran up the stairs so I couldn’t puch him and get banned from SkyDome for protecting mines.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I hear you. So they start tonight!

Man, I don’t even know if I can watch another baseball game for a while. I went to the entire Indians/Jays series this weekend. On the last day, Frank Catalanatto tossed me his batting glove and some fat kid snatched it from my hand and ran up the stairs so I couldn’t puch him and get banned from SkyDome for protecting mines.

Thats sucks man. Yea, Ive had that happen to me except it was a foul ball and this drunk guy took the ball right out of my fucking hand, and then tried to act tough when I got pissed.

Yea they play tonight. Twins are up on the yank's by one in the fourth right now. God I hate the Yankees.

Archived