Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ClueTwo

The Hershey highway

Originally posted by Santa Claus

hey man, dont knock it 'til youve tried it. fun times.

I'm actually going off of experience, and I'm not that big of a fan...

Right, it is tighter and feels a little better...

But, you feel like a homosexual petophile after doing it...:(

I hands-down prefer the puss over anal anyday..Nothing I wouldn't do again..

:D

MUUUWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hands-down prefer the puss over anal..

:D

MUUUWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [/b]

never treid it, dont really ever want to

the pussy is tight enough for me. definitely.

i wonder what all the hype is about though

the best way to do this in my experience is when the girl gets a vibrator going in her womanhood while you go for yours in the back door. there's only that real thin layer between the 2 holes, so you kind of catch the aftershock from the vibrator and it feels cool. but honestly i don't really think it's any better than regular sex. actually, every time i've done it the girl was the one who brought it up and wanted to do it.

You need to specify whether you're gonna do it to a guy or girl. A guy...never. A girl, hell, why not. I was so drunk i once stuck my thumb up this girls ass when i was doing her from behind and she was digging it. Maybe more info than neccessary but hey, you asked.

belive*

a storie i herd once, is that these highschool kids ditch school to go home and fool around, you can only do so much and have sex for so long...so they got board they went to try anul sex and it was working but the dad came home...and the girl was shock that the dad came home so her whole body got tight...even her asshole, the same time her asshole got tight the boy pulled out...ripping out her insides......she was bleeding eveywere and they had to bring the girl to the hospitol in back of a van on her 4's...haha that sucks

if i was that boy i would jump out the widow, how do you exsplane that one

....i've had anal with a few girls......

but after awhile that poonany scent that fills the room gets replaced by another unwholesome scent...

Re: belive*

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

a storie i herd once, is that these highschool kids ditch school to go home and fool around, you can only do so much and have sex for so long...so they got board they went to try anul sex and it was working but the dad came home...and the girl was shock that the dad came home so her whole body got tight...even her asshole, the same time her asshole got tight the boy pulled out...ripping out her insides......she was bleeding eveywere and they had to bring the girl to the hospitol in back of a van on her 4's...haha that sucks

if i was that boy i would jump out the widow, how do you exsplane that one

I'm not so sure this story is believable...This is one of those stories for that MTV show, whatever it's called....Urban Legends or whatnot...

Guest im not witty

you know, this should be another thing i brought up in the what has 12oz done for you lately thread, because every once in a while, someone makes an anal sex thread, and im all, yea i should totally get in on this whole anal sex trend..but it never works out. besides from what i understand, it takes oh i dont know, lets say more than 5 times before your girl is going to grow to appreciate having her butt filled, and i just dont have that kind of patience.

why would someone choose the backdoor

when there's a perfectly good "front door" only inches away?

That being said, an ex of mine was all about it.

I suppose it was fun for a while, but I couldn't help thinking

that I could be justly labeled a 'sodomite'.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this