Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kurzum29

sOUTH FLORIDA FLICKS

i think the difference between 'middle school' and 'junior high' lies within the grades they encompass.

when i was in school, we had 'junior high' which was 7th, 8th and 9th grade, the 'high school' which was 10th, 11th and 12th.

well, the year i went into 9th, they bumped us up into the highschool, and brought the 6th grade up from elementary into the 'junior high', which was now refered to as 'middle school'.

i dont exactly know if there is a true difference, but i know with the grade shifts, came the name shift as well.

florida is gay.

my sis just moved to miami earlier this month.

she's hanging otu with some former pro-basketball player. remil robinson or something.

ive been there a couple times.

it was alright.

thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seeking, that's how it was when i was in florida...6th, 7th, and 8th were in the middle school...when i moved further up north, it was junior high and 7th and 8th grade were in the same building. i think 5th and 6th were "middle school".

i don't know why they choose to put these labels on grades...like it makes a big difference.

florida doesn't really suck. the attitudes of alot of the people that live in florida do suck. i'm not ashamed to admit that i was quite racist when i lived there. you couldn't look black folks, greeks, or the hispanic kids in the eye. you'd get jacked real quick. that's fucked up when you're young. it gives you skewed views on how shit really is. after moving further up north, i learned that cats weren't like they were in south florida...so, i guess the whole experience was kind of good and kind of bad. it taught me alot about fighting and respect....some of it ws feigned respect...i guess everyone has to pay their dues throughout life...some chalk them up as learning, some continue on with ill will towards people with different skin colors, etc.

racism is funny.

if 3 white guys beet up a black guy, it will be seen as racist, no matter what the scenario really was. the dude could have stabbed one of the guy's sister, but to everyone that ever heard the story, they would have stomped him cause he was black, not cause he deserved to get the shit kicked out him.

however if you have 30 black guys all stomping one white guy, everyone will say it was race related, and laugh, as if somehow the white guy 'deserved' it, simply because he was 'someplace he shouldnt have been'.

WTF?

so if my neighborhood is all white, and john q. black guy comes strolling down my block, its cool for me and my friends to jump him, cause he 'doesnt belong there'??

im not black, so i cant definitively say how they get treated in everyday society, but i do know that in any major city, a black guy could walk through any white neighborhood and while people might take notice, and comment to eachother about him 'not belonging there' (which very likely he does not) they would never stand on their porches and scream 'what the fuck you doing here nigger?' 100 years ago? maybe. hell, 60 years ago, maybe, but not today. meanwhile if i was to walk down any street, in any majority black area today, right after hitting send, i'll gurantee someone would scream shit at me.

not that im trying to cry 'white mans burden' or anything, just noting how fucking retarded things are.

reverse racism does not end racism, it perpetuates and ensures its survival.

seeks/dont call me whitey, nigger

Yeah when I moved to Florida it was Seriously racist. I had lots of problems with the "Thugs" and the skinheads because I didnt take any of them seriously. Other than that it was cool. Just kinda boring.

Seeking,

I get that all the time. I do some extra work painting Mardi Gras floats and all of the warehouses are in these real "Dirty South" neighborhoods, alot of which dont like white guys like me and Ive had people try to hit me up for being in the neighborhood. Its pretty funny.

yeah, that is true, seeking. the thing about florida was that the hispanic, greek, and black folks (that i encountered) seemed to think that i had some racist chip on my shoulder. it wasn't the case when i first moved there. it kind of grew like a fungus. it's really fucked up for em to think that at one time in my life, i hated people because of their skin color. i mean, i shouldn't have hated all black folks for what a few did or said...that's so fucking silly. i dunno...pulling the race card is done so much today...we've got jesse jackson running to every situation that could remotely be race related and automatically screaming racism before the facts are even released...it's people like him who keep racism alive...he thrives on that shit, so why should he really want it to go away? too many fuckers like him fucking up black folks heads because he was once a great leader in the black community. fuck that shit. martin luther king would shoot himself if he saw what kind of shit was going on today...i dunno.

at one point, i got so completely sick of being sweated by your average 'thug', 'rap' looking brother, that i honestly just started to hate every single one of them, whether id had any interaction with them or not, before they even oppend their mouths.

so all of a sudden, i stopped and was like....dude, wtf? how did you become so racist?

but then i realized, i wasnt judging them on their race, i was judging them on their dress, speech, and how they acted towards those around them. i was judging them based on the images they created for themselves, instead of the one they were given no choice in. then i further realized that more than hating brothers in doo-rags, i couldnt stand white kids in doo-rags, and infact had always had twice as many problems with them, than black folks.

so the moral of the story is that i dont hate black people, or white people, or mexican people, but i have no problem admitting that if you present yourself like every other fabolus, chingy, slim shady looking motherfucker, that you could get hit by a million busses for all i care. i have no use for you.

the end.

Originally posted by ciste

Casek,

Email me you racist pig you. Just playing man.

another example of the white man trying to push a brotha around...

yo T, you still on?

ill give you a call in the next day or two.

im coming down 17th-21st, so we gotta go hit up the sc spot (if they've been laying shit up)

old tymes sake, naw'mean!

I think the only places mentioned on 12oz that dont get clowned

are NYC, Philly and Greece. Everywhere else has been taunted and teased.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I think the only places mentioned on 12oz that dont get clowned

are NYC, Philly and Greece. Everywhere else has been taunted and teased.

Greece?

I think you mean Faggotville!

what?

We Greeks invented democracy!

You also invented faggots!

I think that after seing Perveract's beach pics it's hard to hate the place.

why have you started 2 threads like this now? you are such a retard and need to stop this, because its gay. and that girl at the ice cream stand looks nasty.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me (i have a yellow circle face) and i am lauging at you